• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Kill Throws?

Jcsaenz1

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4210-4404-7146
Hey guys! I got a question about Lucario's throws. Say that I am able to get a grab near the ledge of the stage, with both me and my opponent at high percentages. What throw is more likely to kill? Being next to the ledge and backthrowing, getting the other person at the ledge and f-throwing, or simply making an up-throw?

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
Back throw. Only when Aura is high and the opponent is usually past 130% near the ledge.

Forward throw will only kill at a ridiculously high percent even with max aura.

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman
Ah... Up throw works around 150% both characters, and if you can read their ledge getup, forward throw can start killing about 130% or so.

kipderryberry

Smash Rookie
NNID
derryberry2
I actually find Fthrow to be very effective. If it doesn't kill, I'll usually throw an Aura Sphere to get a second shot at landing a kill.

Top Bottom