• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Jab Lock Combos

Guide Lucario Jab Lock Combos

jeje1197

Smash Rookie
jeje1197 submitted a new guide:

Lucario Jab Lock Combos - Combo

Hi, I'm jeje1197 and I've been testing some footstool setups with Lucario for a bit of time and made a few videos on it so you guys can get a visual performance of the techniques. So far I've came out with nair and aura sphere as jab locks.
How to perform the jab lock combo:
1) Get a nearly grounded fair on your opponent.
2) Follow up with a footstool.
3) Input d-air as soon as you can execute the move without hitting the opponent.
4) Either fast fall with Nair or fast fall aura sphere into...
Read more about this guide...

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Worth noting that baby Aura Sphere will jab lock Lucario v. Lucario in training mode with both Lucarios at the same % until 103 or 104 if I recall correctly.

So you could probably have this be a kill setup to FSmash starting at 65ish at mid Aura, 100 at low Aura, and perhaps even 30% at really high Aura if it jab locks when we are at 150 or so.

redcometchar

Smash Journeyman
I havent gotten this to work on anyone but rob. They just hit the ground too fast.

And rob can drift away from the nair after the footstool.

Last edited:
Top Bottom