• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario is a Cheater: Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

1FC0

Smash Lord
And here is why: I was standing at the ledge and then this Lucario came and charged his ball and then the charging hit my shield and my shield got smaller but I could not drop it! I could do nothing! And then my shield broke and I did not even land on stage but just fell down immediately! I was a 0 to death combo and it was not even an attack it was JUST THE CHARGING HE WAS NOT ATTACKING HE WAS MERELY CHARGING AND IT WAS A 0 TO DEATH COMBO

I still won the match though. So that just goes to show you: You cheating Lucario's cannot beat a honourfull R.O.B.!

SuperDPD

Smash Rookie
This isn’t cheating, because there are so many things that could of occurred 1) the shield button was stuck 2) you were still holding the other one accidentally or any other possible thing you could have done,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom