• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lubbock/Amarillo: Endangered species...

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
@Chozo: Because we love to keep our vast potential isolated from the rest of the communities.

GGs last night Andre, Kyle, Jacob and Ben! Doubles was too fun as always. I got a 0 to death DK combo on Kyle's DK, lol...highlight of the night. There was also a 6-stock along with Mario's cape **** & Ganon gimps.

NomadicAce

Smash Rookie
Martha, Martha, Martha. She did better than Wario last night. He just went in auto-pilot and hit a brick wall (it was nasty).

Yes, it was a very good time! I do not mind hosting more smashfests. If someone just lets me know during the week (that they want me to host one), I should not have any trouble holding them at my place.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
A note for auto-pilot during gameplay: Talk to yourself mentally and tell yourself what you should or should not be doing whether or not it's working, helping you or the team, etc..

It's a good strategy to start thinking when you're playing, even in friendlies where you may not care so much, you gotta practice somehow.

Good deal, your place has plenty of room for 5+ easy. Lol, Martha...

Dakpo, any plans made yet for the next DMT?

NomadicAce

Smash Rookie
We can probably get 12 in there. When we had 3 tvs there and about 8 people (?) there was still space, could have even fit a 4th tv.

John for auto-piloting: it was 3:40AM and I was up since 6:30AM.

Dakpo, any plans made yet for the next DMT?

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Jakob? He did actually. We were teaching him DI and stuff. He's getting the hang of it now. We played doubles mostly, but we got serious friendlies in too.

DMT potential dates (My availability)
  • 1st: Yes
  • 8th: Work
  • 15th: Work
  • 22nd: Yes
  • 29th: Work

Once you make a date, I'll tell the crew and we'll go from there. What can we make the side event to be?

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Seems like a long time from now, but sure, that will work. Tyson, are you up for this one? This could be the crew battle DMT we've been preparing for (or will).

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
I dislike it when people don't reply to you on time, either by text or phone and their excuse ends up being, oh my phone was almost dead or sorry I couldn't hear/feel my phone! :mad:

And these are the people who are on their iPhones texting, playing words with friends and just being boneheads...

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Dang, with the callout! Hey Kyle, get on this smashboards thingy and challenge ALSM's MK to a $20MM!!!

But I see your point...

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Brawl is serious business. We are all slaves to it. Especially me. I'm not scared to challenge anyone to a $20 MM!!! Bring it on mother****ers!!!

:troll:

Dakpo

Smash Lord
hmmmm dunno...im really hoping the BBR does so i can hide under that and ban him. Until then , he is going to be legal. How would you guys feel about another tourney thats free but still gave prize money?

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Dakpo, I am confused as to why you wouldn't want to take our money?

@Crae: You should've been here when the developers made Rebecca Black themed smashboards!! Fun day..

Dakpo

Smash Lord
I dont play this game for the money :/
I play this game because i love playing with other people and making friends while growing the community!

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
I dont play this game for the money :/
I play this game because i love playing with other people and making friends while growing the community!
DMT 10 saw the largest crowd in attendance ever! We can do it again too! I think this is what we're after right? :101:

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
haha i think for like the 3rd or 4th time in a row i am going to be in Lubbock the weekend before the tournament. Sooooorrrrrryyyyy

Oh, Dakpo, i thought you quit.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
haha i think for like the 3rd or 4th time in a row i am going to be in Lubbock the weekend before the tournament. Sooooorrrrrryyyyy
Hmm. I'm thinking we....nah. Or should we?

Dakpo, how easy would it be to change DMT to the weekend before? Therefore possibly getting Tyson to go and Kevin will be able to go too? Just a thought.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
We lubbock players may sound like we're trolling but I think this should be taken as seriously as the debt ceiling in the U.S.

Top Bottom