• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Low Tier Mains (different than the other thread)

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
So be completely honest
when you beat people with Y. Link, Mewtwo, Pichu, Roy or kirby, how much do you tease them?
and how much matchup johns do the losers talk?

Shoopman

Smash Journeyman
I will admit it is glorious when I defeat someone with my Roy or my Kirby, but it's usually against some low tier they never use and/or they're sandbagging mad hard. I don't care though because I'm terrible and I can brag to my friends >_>

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
ness should get bragging rights because right what moves does he have? I never brag. But I do play silly sometimes. Really I'm pretty serious as pichu I don't taunt my foe more than pichu does.

keeper

Smash Champion
I get told that I'm a tier *****, "SHEIK SCUM!" and then told how good G&W is.

It's mostly just fun teasing, though being called "sheik scum" during a match sucks when it's against a Fox.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
G&W is so good xD i dont know how is so low on tier :(

When i won with G&W, its sorta funy, because is like " OMG YOU EATEN THAT 9 JUDGE" o " PARACHUTE OWNED" xD

keeper

Smash Champion
G&W is so good xD i dont know how is so low on tier :(

When i won with G&W, its sorta funy, because is like " OMG YOU EATEN THAT 9 JUDGE" o " PARACHUTE OWNED" xD
My local G&W doesn't use judgment really ever.

G&W isn't bad, just has a lot of obvious defects that prevent him from being really great.

Seriously, whoever designed that shield and said "no l-cancels here" is a turd.

Geist

Smash Master
I don't tease people at all. The more you put your ego out, the harder you get put in your place when you lose... especially with low tiers. I've been playing the same characters for years, it's nothing bug to me.

On the other hand if I'm playing a top/high tier in friendlies, I'll comment on what a tier ***** I am.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
So be completely honest
when you beat people with Y. Link, Mewtwo, Pichu, Roy or kirby, how much do you tease them?
and how much matchup johns do the losers talk?
Then they play Brawl and I don't know how to use Kirby. =(

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I see the MU as a little different. 2 stocking somebody with a low tier means about as much as 3 stocking somebody with a high tier imo.

but emotion wise, feeling wise. Exactly the same. REAL low tier mains play their character and thats who they play. win or lose.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Well kaostar Really in friendiles I play random minus pikachu(I would then pick pichu), ness, and peach and I go all pichu in tournments. I don't know I play more link and falco in friedniles but my pichu is still da best compraed to them it's just my brother hates my pichu.
Am I a real low tier main or not?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I saw this thread, saw a post by ICG and was like OMG, ICG is unbanned.

Then I realized it was just a necro.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I saw this thread, saw a post by ICG and was like OMG, ICG is unbanned.

Then I realized it was just a necro.
This. When I first came across this thread, young, ignorant, and naive, what I thought to be the return of Smashboard's savior was nothing less than a glorious ray of light breaking through a sea of shadows. A tear slowly crept down my cheek as I fervently thanked the gods for this great act of mercy. But then, through my tear-blurred vision, my eyes fell upon the date of the Great One's posts, and the joyous illusion was shattered. My heart could not take any more of this despair, and I became but a shell of a man, never to experience happiness again.

ZelDan

Smash Master
The way I react when I beat someone with a Pichu or Bowser is not different than the way I react beating someone with Marth.

Massive

Smash Champion
I only whip out my low-tiers on dudes when somebody is bragging majorly (or it's friends).

Losing to a G&W or Kirby will very quickly deflate someone's swelled head.

Twix

Smash Cadet
I don't talk ****, 'cause "haters gunna hate", and people get MAD. No reason to amplify it. But yeah, I like messing with people with YLink XD

LittleBoyLarry

Smash Journeyman
low tiers are actually top tiers imo.

I use mario and kirby sometimes and they can be up to par with other people's mains.
that's quite embarrassing.

kevo

Smash Journeyman
I just spent all night tonight losing to a G&W. I wouldn't let him leave until I took a game off him rofl. That character has some ridiculously dumb combos. xD

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
as long as the people I beat aren't noobs i am a huge ******* when i win with a low tier. Like I beat this guy i know's sheik and samus with ylink and made fun of him for a long time. I also make fun of people when I 3 or 4 stock them.

Avalancer

Smash Journeyman
I see tiers as how hard it is to master the character. I've seen some really **** bowsers, mewtwo's and G&Wes around.

Qlaw

Smash Cadet
the character you main doesn't determine if you mock someone or not. It's your personality. And imo if you mock someone when you win that's just bs and you're being a ****.

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
Every Zelda move is a taunt move. Glorious sparkles. Welcome to Disney, *****es.

KingClubber

Smash Ace
In a dark underground base in the middle of L.A
My tease - I nod my head on rhythm at a particular good combo i'm doing, or when they lose stock

My Super Tease -A weird pull back of the arm and thrusting out the devil horns toward the ground.

My John -I scratch the back of my head in wonder of where i went wrong.

My Super John - I say i'm just being really stupid, can't figure out why i'm not doing better.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
I will use bowser against people with good tech skill just to land 2 or 3 F smashes and it ALWAYS ruins their mindset. Also Game and Watch is amazing

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
I go "Dude, you're ****ing scrub. I play Falco...he's like the worst character in the game."

The Tycon

Smash Apprentice
I always ask them why they were sandbagging even if they weren't, and I feel like I'm being humble and a jerk at the same time. Not sure if they take it that way though.
I play low tiers just because Fox and Falco mains think they're the superior race :laugh:*

*See signature for more information.

Top Bottom