• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Low Tier City- PREREG IS UP! Link in 2nd Post! July 27th-28th Grapevine, Tx

Which N64 Mario Party should we run for a side event?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Can we just have a RR of Reflex, Sethlon, Strong Bad and Fly?

That's what the top 4 is going to be anyway.

No offense, Oro and Oracle.

ok maybe some

Oracle

Smash Master
Well that wouldnt be interesting sethlon already has exposed 2/3 of those players (one of them 8 0) and pretty sure oro bodied sb last time they played anyways. Fly vs sethlon would be hype. Exhibition match?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
If you consider 3-2'ing someone bodying them then yeah he did :yeahboi:

D

Deleted member

A win is a win, doesn't matter how bad or how small it was.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Nice to see some hype in this thread. I want 40+ dudes at this.

D

Deleted member

Drew > Denti
Drews just better at the game and Denti likes to complain about his character instead of himself.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Given the circumstances, it sounds like we're going to let Sethlon run 2.6 smashfests before release for you DFW folks for practice. It wouldn't be particularly fair otherwise.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
finally a PM tourny where bowser isnt in the title so i can play some other characters

D

Deleted member

I've played Marth since Demo v1 and hes never changed drastically since then. So I'm loving the PMBR :)

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
O my god CORY i just saw ur post with sethlon and oracle... Literally the best post ive ever seen on smashboards. No post has come close. Everyone please donate to his paypal Im literally blown away **** that armada shirt i want tuff guy oracle and sethlon t shirts

CORY

wut
BRoomer
O my god CORY i just saw ur post with sethlon and oracle... Literally the best post ive ever seen on smashboards. No post has come close. Everyone please donate to his paypal Im literally blown away **** that armada shirt i want tuff guy oracle and sethlon t shirts
holy ****, i didn't even think about tough guy oracle and sethlon tshirts! that would be awesome!

TheFoolishPhilosopher

Smash Cadet
Man, everything's lining up that I should go to this tournament. Anyone coming from Houston that has any tips on getting there? The earliest arrival time via Megabus is 1:30PM the day of the tournament.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I need to figure out my housing/ride situation. I'll be arriving at DFW around 4:25pm on the 26th via American Airlines; my flight back leaves around 5:15pm on the 29th.

Oracle

Smash Master
infinity or I will be able to house you; we both live pretty close to the airport. We'll probably drive you guys back there on monday as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom