• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lourdes University offering Smash scholarships

LU_eSports

Smash Rookie
Lourdes University has recently announced the inclusion of SSBM and SSB4 to our roster of competing teams! We are looking for a team of five to seven players for each game to compete in crew, duel and individual battles with other schools and organizations around the nation! Our entire team will be receiving scholarships to attend LU as well, ensuring a high level education!

Lourdes University is located in Sylvania, Ohio along the Michigan border. Amazing housing and a beautiful campus are just a few benefits of attending our school, but coupled with a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs, including pre-professional career paths, makes Lourdes University a pretty enticing opportunity if you are looking for post-secondary education. If you have any interest or questions about the program, email eSports@lourdes.edu. You can also follow our development and watch for updates on our new eSports arena on Facebook or Twitter.

GLHF!

Benjamin Briner
eSports Coach
Lourdes University
bbriner@lourdes.edu
Facebook
Twitter

Pillowpet

Smash Apprentice
That's really cool! Unfortunately I'm not old enough for college yet (I live close to Sylvania as well :/)

LU_eSports

Smash Rookie
That's really cool! Unfortunately I'm not old enough for college yet (I live close to Sylvania as well :/)
I don't foresee the team going away any time soon. Look for us when you are ready for post-secondary schooling!

Top Bottom