• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

louisville, kentucky smash bros. tournaments?

CWBY

Smash Rookie
NNID
fireball3k
i'm hoping this is the right forum to post this on, but here goes.

i used to go to tournaments back when brawl was the thing, and now that ultimate is out, i'd love to go back and have some fun playing competitive.

as the topic implies, i'm in the louisville metro area. i used to go play at hockeyman's in jeffersonville, indiana every now and then, but i'm hoping there's still a scene around here.

anyone here from indiana or kentucky?

mudkiphero

Smash Rookie
Hey i live in Louisville, whats ur friend code we could practice. I dont know about anything as far as tournaments go

Rhindle00

Smash Rookie
I would totally be down! We should make a group chat and Meetup on Saturdays or something! I'm in the valley station area

ostrichdeity

Smash Rookie
So I found a group that does a weekly meet-up on Wednesdays and a monthly tournament. They're called Bourbon State Smash and they do the events at a game store called Card N All near Iroquois Park.

It's a little far for me, personally. Anyone else in the Southern Indiana area?

imsom

Smash Rookie
yeah just give me till chrismas then im so down my guy. I honestly can't help with finding competitive spots, but i am so down to play smash once i get my hands on my copy of the game.

Gamerjuana

Smash Rookie
Im interested in getting into the Smash Scene so Im down to practice with You.

Lord B Milk

Smash Rookie
I’m also trying to get into the Louisville scene. I’m in the southern Indiana region as well (I dorm at Bellarmine). Would love to be in a group

Family_Sedan

Smash Rookie
I’m also trying to get into the Louisville scene. I’m in the southern Indiana region as well (I dorm at Bellarmine). Would love to be in a group
Lord B Milk, I do not dorm at Bellarmine but I do attend. I'm a junior and I'm also looking to get into the scene. If you wanna meet up and maybe practice some sometime you can dm me on Reddit. I have the same username on there as I do here.

hBird

Smash Rookie
Would love to practice with you all. I’m in Jeffersonville, IN.

Gamerjuana

Smash Rookie
So I'm just really trying to play with You guys period if it is in person or online I'm just trying grind and learn

Last edited:

Lord B Milk

Smash Rookie
I’m totally down for w/e. If y’all want I can make a discord for us which will make things a lot easier

Last edited:

Rhindle00

Smash Rookie
The only meet ups I know of are at Card N All gaming , Wednesday nights 6:30pm

Top Bottom