• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisiana melee tournament

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
Wanting to host a tournament for melee players, looking for anyoneeeeeee that thinks they have skills. ten dollar entry fee, all money goes towards prize pool. if anyone is interested, reply on here!!!

Prelude

Smash Rookie
Sounds cool. Just a few questions:
  • How is the money going to be split, 50/30/20?
  • Will we have to bring our own setups?
  • Will general SSBM rules apply?

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
lol someone replied, woot! yea man, i would split it like that. I just got in the competitive scene and wanting to host some tournies. It would probably be at my house, setups would be needed. ten dollar entry fee, or five, whatever more people would join for. If you know some people that would be down, just let me know. jake1126@yahoo.com And yea the general rules would apply (counterpicking, 4 stock, best of 3, etc..)

Curlz

Smash Lord
Just for future reference, only posting in the tournament boards isn't going to get you the numbers of entrants your're looking for.

Try hyping it up in the Louisiana Thread that's in Eugenio Forever of the Atlantic South. If you need a link, let me know.

Top Bottom