• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lord knows this is probably nothing or useless but it'd be nice to have a new AT

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
So I was playing a friendly with Billy (Sheik main) and this happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShMBLAzfQAg#t=12s

When I pull a Banana, I move backwards slightly, and as far as I know the Banana pull should have stopped my momentum, particularly opposite the way I was facing. This reminded me a lot of Peach's free-pulling AT in that I could still move while using Down-B. I'm probably crazy and this is probably nothing, but for the love of god it'd be nice for a new AT, even a small one, to be discovered in this game. Thoughts?

Coincidentally this is also one of my better matches against Billy iidssm

Luigi player

Smash Master
you used that weird crawl-slide "AT" thing, already known, doubt there's anything like a free banana pull thing lol

luigi has the biggest slide with this, don't know the exact name though

/damn Im late

TreK

Is "that guy"
Yup, it's a crawl dash. It goes further if you do it facing right than facing left soooo... You could say that this is useless as Diddy.

Top Bottom