• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looks like raptor boost has super armor now

Jjab430

Smash Cadet
It's in Yoshi's character video. Pause at 0:15 and use , and . to scroll frame by frame. Falcon tanks the first hit of Yoshi's down b and continues the animation.

Looks like it starts frame 1 upon activation of the uppercut animation.

Hopefully it's still as strong as it was in Smash 4. This could be a huge buff considering Falcon has never really had a reliable kill option out of a dash. This is going to be crazy good for anti-airs and catching landings.

Last edited:

Shamsy

FIST OF JUSTICE
NNID
Shamsy92
Great find. Here's to hoping it also applies to vertical one ;)

kro_

Smash Apprentice
Damn, I wish they made it a combo tool again, but it looks like it's gonna be *even* more similar to Pit's side B.

Last edited:

Shieldlesscap

Smash Apprentice
Damn, I wish they made it a combo tool again, but it looks like it's gonna be *even* more similar to Pit's side B.
Personally I prefer it having knockback. Makes it a good mixup kill and Falcon is already fine in terms of combo tools

Top Bottom