• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking to Train Smash 4 in Gateshead UK

_Vicious_

Smash Rookie
NNID
Vicious09
what is up my name is vicious

i am looking for some people i can meet up with to help me get better at smash because i thought i was good buttttt i aint lol

if you are in the gateshead area or near there reply to this mabye we could start a group where people can go to practice

S2rulL

Smash Journeyman
hey there! im from newcastle and i was wondering whether you knew about the monthly tournament series that is run called North East Smashuu? the competitive scene in newcastle has been established for about a year now and i have been there since the start! there's a facebook group if you wanna join it and introduce yourself https://www.facebook.com/groups/NEsmash/?fref=ts

_Vicious_

Smash Rookie
NNID
Vicious09
hey thanks for letting me know about this ... i would love to be apart of it i dont have a facebook account and it wont let me make one because it says you need a mobile number to join (i dont have a mobile lol) is there any other social media that i can get info on whats happening like twitter ??

S2rulL

Smash Journeyman
hey thanks for letting me know about this ... i would love to be apart of it i dont have a facebook account and it wont let me make one because it says you need a mobile number to join (i dont have a mobile lol) is there any other social media that i can get info on whats happening like twitter ??
yeah there are a fair few of the NE crowd who have twitter so i'll just give you a bunch of twitter handles

@wobblingskrull < das me
@dcjyey
@ua_diabound
@greggs_tfu
@angrydrunkchav
@scvallin
@manontheganon
@smashbiggestfan
@natelikesjuice
@gogoblob
@lava_noid
@seraaronssb
@jayjaytet

_Vicious_

Smash Rookie
NNID
Vicious09
cheers mate ... just went on a following spreedo u post on there when u guys meet up at wherever you guys ... meet up lol

Arctic_

Smash Rookie
gassp s2rull you made a list of ne twitter handles and didn't include the boy :((((

even tet got in

Top Bottom