• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking to learn

SpicyGPXD

Smash Rookie
Hi. I am relatively new to the smash scene. I am looking for people to play with and show me the ropes with smash ultimate. I already understand the basics and main Cloud/Chrom.

I have been playing Smash since Melee for fun up until Smash4 came out. I was in middle school when it came out and went to a few tournaments in Oregon. I was pretty terrible. I stopped playing Smash for about a year before Smash Ultimate came out. I love ultimate and have already dumped more time into it than I have for 4s entire run. I also like Melee and Project M as well.

My favorite thing about these games is the progression i feel more than any other game. I truly feel like I am getting better every day. I enjoy the high of improvement. I watch tournaments regularly and can see I still have so much farther to go. I don't think I'll be the next Mang0 or Zero, but I know i can get much better than I am now. My friends are no longer a challenge and don't enjoy the game as much as I do. I can play all day where they seem to get tired of it after two or three hours.

Although recently I feel i have stagnated and am getting frustrated with myself. I'm looking for people who are better than me and wouldn't mind teaching me some stuff. I am planning on going to tournaments again once I get a regular income. But for right now I'm stuck online.

I greatly appreciate anyone willing to reach out and play a few games online with me.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Nice that's awesome. Welcome to the boards and I hope it all goes well. All I can say is that there is always counter play to a lot of things. Always look to innovate in your gameplay.

Top Bottom