• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking to get better.

ZeusExMachina

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
I've played smash my entire life, but since I'm fairly young, my first real experience was with brawl. The last time I played melee was when I was 3 or 4, but I picked up a copy a couple months ago. I've played smash 4 and ultimate as well as brawl a lot. I place fairly high in local tournaments, and feel like I learned how to master each game pretty quickly, but after having melee and playing it for hours every day for a couple months, and going to tournaments, I see no improvement. With the other games, I just put in a lot of play time, and went to tournaments. Melee is feeling a lot harder to master. Should i just keep doing what i'm doing, or try something else. Thoughts?

Top Bottom