• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking to find opponents for Brawl? Look no further!

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Brawl console tournaments are scarce, but those of us still kicking around are hungry for competiton. So where do we find actual human players? Brawl players have two options: Wiimmfi homebrew servers and Dolphin netplay.

Here is a list of links for people looking for places to play and discuss Brawl!

Setup Guides
Matchmaking
Streams
Discussion hubs

Last edited:

RosalinaSama

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
ROSA#211
NNID
Fracktail
3DS FC
2492-4324-7138
Switch FC
SW-1139-8011-8725
netplay on anther's ladder is finally up, I'm really excited to use it but I don't think i'll be able to optimise my computer well enough to run it

shadee88

Smash Apprentice
Brawl console tournaments are scarce, but those of us still kicking around are hungry for competiton. So where do we find actual human players? Brawl players have two options: Wiimmfi homebrew servers and Dolphin netplay. I intend to update this guide as needed and make sure it's kept up to date with stuff that hasn't been converted to Smash 4.

Here is a list of links for people looking for places to play and discuss Brawl!

Setup Guides
Matchmaking
Streams
Discussion hubs

Hey... do u know if Apex 2016 is going 2 feature Brawl?

JAJBW

Smash Rookie
welp this sux....

My stupid black wii won't let me play homebrew because it came with too many updates, PLUS it can't even use GCN/classic controllers, so I'm stuck with a wii remote. cri.

Drvm614

Smash Rookie
NNID
DRVM614
Dude.. a brawl post by a jigs main in all smash games.. the worst type of cancer

Top Bottom