• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for up and coming useful and useless tech skill

DinkDank49

Smash Rookie
Hey, as a technical based player coming to Ultimate from melee I am obsessed with tech skill. I am looking for any kind of tech skill that applies to all or some characters that can be used to improve my game or just style on the opponent. I have only found roll cancel grabbing, attack canceling, and pivot canceling. I am looking for any tech skill whether it be as useful as melee wavedashing or as useless as moonwalking.

Last edited:

DDRC

Smash Apprentice
A bit late to this but, using z with normal wavedash gives iceclimbers semi viable meleeish wavedash, simon and richter can cancel all landing lag on platforms with a double jump exploit, wavelanding is a thing and cloud has this weird useless instant walljump thing

Top Bottom