• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for tourneys in the Chicago area.

Rᴀᴍᴇɴ

Smash Rookie
Does anybody know any weeklys that occur in the Chicago area? I already know about Ignite. Are there any other weeklys or tourneys? I really want to get more offline practice.

Rᴀᴍᴇɴ

Smash Rookie
Also, if someone here is actually in the ChicagoLand Discord server, could you please send me a never expiring invite to the server, please?

GELifeson

Smash Rookie
Does anybody know any weeklys that occur in the Chicago area? I already know about Ignite. Are there any other weeklys or tourneys? I really want to get more offline practice.
I just opened a card game/video game shop in Waukegan Illinois. If that isn't too far for you check out The Lair Corporation on Facebook! The address is 805 W Greenwood Ave Waukegan IL

yungg0d

Smash Rookie
could someone send me an invite to the chicagoland discord id appreciate it lads

Top Bottom