• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Smashers in Bronx/Mount Vernon/White plains

XmaZ

Smash Rookie
I need a training buddy, but I can not host; because I live with my sister, and her family, and she would not allow me to invite some one I don't know around her children, and i do not have wifi, so no online battles. If somebody knows a place we can play and either locations, I will bring the setup. I do not have a game cube adapter. If it is in the bronx, I can go as far as Fordham road. I can get to White Plains, but I am only there until 5pm. However, I live in Mount Vernon, so I can easily meet up there.

Luis Alonso

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like you wanna do Smash 4. Darn. I was hoping for a Project M training partner. And you have to be more willing to travel farther than that. I travel to Queens sometimes to play PM and I live in Washington Heights.

XmaZ

Smash Rookie
I just want to practice, so I really don't want to go very far, but for tourneys I might. However, I would like to practice some PM. Let me know when your free so we can meet up some time.

Luis Alonso

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately I have school in the weekdays, and my home isn't always open for gameplay during the weekends. Also, I spend my sundays in Nebulous, trying to gain more and more tournament experience. I can't consistently host a smashfest in my apartment.

Luis Alonso

Smash Journeyman
Yes I will be doing it again this Friday. I also have an HD TV as well as a CRT, so if you bring your Smash 4 set up I can help you practice with that game as well.

My mom will be cooking that day, so you will be well accommodated. All you need to do is just show up.

XmaZ

Smash Rookie
I will be their around 12-1pm then. I added you on Facebook, so we can speak their too, which ever is more convenient for you. My Facebook name is Muhammadmatin. Also I don't have a gamecube adapter. If you play with the classic. Let me know

Top Bottom