• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Smash scene in Portland Area

iceninja259

Smash Rookie
NNID
iceninja259
3DS FC
1779-0564-4804
Hey everyone, I'm think of heading to school up in the Portland area and was wondering if there was a smash 4, project m, and/or melee scene up there. Thank you!

alex9918

Smash Cadet
There's a bigger melee scene then in most of the west coast, if you're looking for PM Washington is where to go and ofc NorCal is all melee, but portland primarily is melee and theres a bi-weekly for PM and it alternates between PM and Melee for its game. Not much of a smash 4 scene atm...Not that i know of anyway.
*source?* : Lived in the "Portland Area" All my life.

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
That said, there are still carpools that go up to every WA regional (and some monthlies) from Portland. S4/PM definitely aren't as big there from what I have heard, but that way you'll still get to regularly attend the WA tournies where the scenes are pretty big.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Hey everyone, I'm think of heading to school up in the Portland area and was wondering if there was a smash 4, project m, and/or melee scene up there. Thank you!
Not a lot of SSB4 in Portland at the moment, since the organization in our state's largest city is kind of lackluster for the time being. However, there's a very healthy weekly for Smash 4 that happens in Salem nearly every week.
We are just now getting some "smash representatives" to help facilitate events/carpools/etc. for SSB4 so if you'd like I can set you up to talk to someone in the Portland area about events and how to get to them. We're working on getting things better organized for the entire state so hang tight.

borg

Smash Rookie
wait... Carpools for tourniments?!!? I'm in portland area (not really but you know... arms reach)

who what where when!?

Top Bottom