• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Smash Community NI

Diamond Zero

Smash Cadet
Hey all. Quick introduction (+my first post :D) I'm Diamond Zero. I'm a long time Smash Bros. player and I've been playing since Smash 64.

I'm posting to see if there is any Smash communities in Northern Ireland? I've been playing Smash Bros/Melee/Brawl and sometimes Project M on an import copy of brawl, with the same friend for years now and it's starting to get a bit stale in terms of competition between the two of us. I really want to meet new people and make friends who also play Smash Brothers! I'm in the Co. Down area, so if anyone knows of any smash communities in NI, please let me know. I'd greatly appreciate it :D

EsperBoss

Smash Rookie
Hello there! There is indeed a Smash Community in Northern Ireland, and there is a thread I posted for it here a good while ago. It's not been updated any time recently, because most conversations have been going on on Facebook.

http://smashboards.com/threads/smash-ni-competitive-scene-in-northern-ireland.309877/

We usually meet every Tuesday for games at the Students Union at Queen's University in Belfast.

It would be great if you could come along! If you want to get in contact with me, you can contact me on Skype: lordruleresper.

Diamond Zero

Smash Cadet
Thanks for getting back to me. I seen the thread but noticed it was inactive so I didn't think to post in it. Does Smash Boards have a facebook group?

Belfast is just a bus journey away from me, so that sounds perfect. I'll add you on skype and hope to have a chat with you later on.

Top Bottom