• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Ridley practice

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Hey guys, I'm weak in this matchup for some reason, and get blindsided just about every time I face a good one. No matter what character I seem to use against him, I just get thrown off. I'd like to get some decent Ridley practice, considering he's still pretty popular around my area.

I'm in the Northeast US, and can generally play after 5pm EST most days. I have an ethernet adapter and good internet speeds. I've had relatively lagless connections to people all the way to Texas if that supports it at all. I play a lot of Wolf, a bit of Marth, with a smidgen of Richter, Bowser, and Kirby for certain matchups, if practice against any of those characters pique any interest (they're basically in order from strongest to weakest).

If anyone's interested, reply here or PM me and we can sort out the details. It would be nice to get a regular thing going if we're not super far apart in skill and have a good network connection to each other.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
While I'd be happy to oblige, I'm closer to the southwest corner of the country, so the connection would likely be rough. I'd still be willing to try no one else works anything out.

Top Bottom