• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for project m content creators on YouTube

Kitzu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kitzu77
I'm looking for suggestions for channels that has project m matches I could watch. I can't seem to find any but Shots Fired 2 videos. Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

Eljunbyro

Smash Rookie
SoCal PM has some great stuff, including the recent Big Balc tournament and the weekly Balcony tournaments.
AZPM covers the DFW PM scene. They have some good stuff, too.
This channel contains over a thousand of the purged VGBC PM matches, including Xanadu weeklies and numerous major tournaments. Be warned, as these are all dated (3.02 and before).
Great Lakes Smash deserves a mention.
Clash Tournaments has some good archives, such as SKTAR 3, but as far as I know they do not upload much, if any, Project M content anymore.

EDIT: Checked around to see if there was a current MDVA youtube channel, this looks reasonably official.

Last edited:

Kitzu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kitzu77
Thanks man I'll have a look sometime. I'm not bothered if it's dated, it's still something to watch. I've also got no clue about the versions in PM, I just like the gameplay, I've never played it myself.

I've tested all the links, none of them work but the second one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom