• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for practice while in France(Europe)

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Hey, European Smashers, I am currently living in Lille, France for a study abroad program and was looking for some fellow smashers to play some matches with, and plan on trying to attend at least one tournament. I am not great by any means(in Melee), but want to travel around and meet the Smash community here.

I am just settling in, but as soon as I figure out the transit system here, I will be more than willing to travel around and meet up for Smash.

Also, if anyone know where I can purchase a Gamecube and Melee for a good price, please help me out. PM or reply here if anyone is interested!

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Hey, European Smashers, I am currently living in Lille, France for a study abroad program and was looking for some fellow smashers to play some matches with, and plan on trying to attend at least one tournament. I am not great by any means(in Melee), but want to travel around and meet the Smash community here.

I am just settling in, but as soon as I figure out the transit system here, I will be more than willing to travel around and meet up for Smash.

Also, if anyone know where I can purchase a Gamecube and Melee for a good price, please help me out. PM or reply here if anyone is interested!
There are only 3 real active players in Lille, but they are pretty good and nice.
Also, the city has a fairly active tournament series. I'll tell them to check this thread.

Otherwise, check the French boards (www.cubeforum.fr) or the facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/343477779066696/)

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Hey, thanks a lot. I will check those links out and hopefully meet some of the local Smashers soon.

Practice some Smash and maybe my French. The latter needs more work for sure.

Last edited:

Mahie

Smash Lord
Top Bottom