• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for practice against Link

I Chizl I

Smash Apprentice
Hello Link players! I'm a Dark Samus main who's had a little bit of trouble against Link. I think I just don't know the matchup that well.

The best advice I can receive is through actual practice against Link, so I'm looking to practice against some of the top Link players here. For some kind of reference, my GSP is around 2.955mil at the moment.

If you'd like to play sometime then drop your friend code in here and we can set up a time to play.

Last edited:

TheBlazed

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 2081 4816 7712
3,000,928 GSP here :D
Link

Ill play you

Super_Hylian

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 1058-3799-8975
I don't consider myself a top player by any means, but I can hold my own usually. I'm always up for some practice when I can.

My Switch FC is under avatar.

TheBlazed

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 2081 4816 7712
ah ok i will add mine by the time you see this

I would say im decent but not a pushover - average

I Chizl I

Smash Apprentice
Thanks guys, appreciate it!

I won't be free until tomorrow or Sunday but I'll add you soon.

Super_Hylian

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 1058-3799-8975
Thanks guys, appreciate it!

I won't be free until tomorrow or Sunday but I'll add you soon.
Thank you :) Always looking for more practice. I usually only get to play on weekends later at night, and rarely on weekdays. Kids and all...:awesome:

Top Bottom