• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Looking for players in Shippensburg PA

Zaroxum

Smash Rookie
I'm tired of never being able to play against anyone other than my brother and the awful Nintendo wi-fi. If anyone knows of any local tournaments within an hour of Shippensburg PA I would be delighted to receive the info. If necessary, and if enough people join the thread, perhaps we could host local meetings, play sessions, and tournaments. If a thread already exists for this area please inform me.

The Cape

Smash Master
I live in Carlisle. Might be interested in some games.

I primarily play Melee, but I have dabbled with this game.

KDHD4

Smash Rookie
I'm tired of never being able to play against anyone other than my brother and the awful Nintendo wi-fi. If anyone knows of any local tournaments within an hour of Shippensburg PA I would be delighted to receive the info. If necessary, and if enough people join the thread, perhaps we could host local meetings, play sessions, and tournaments. If a thread already exists for this area please inform me.
Hey I am looking to play and I also travel each weekend to Harrisburg to play In tournaments there message me back if you are looking to play

Zaroxum

Smash Rookie
Sorry for the long wait on reply, my internet had been down. I actually live in Carlisle now but Shippensburg is easy for me to get to. Im free on weekends and on fridays.

Also how do i change this to a smash ultimate thread. Im new to this.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
I’m actually not too far away from you

KDHD4

Smash Rookie
If anyone in the shippensburg area wants to play either in person or online just let me know I would love to start a scene

Top Bottom