• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for players in Muncie, Indiana area

svinthekid

Smash Rookie
I'm looking for players in Muncie, Indiana and the surrounding area (Anderson, Yorktown, Daleville, etc.) who would like to help to build the scene here. I'm very motivated to put in the work that is necessary to grow the scene here. I want to be able to connect all the local smashers through creating a facebook group, putting together times for all of us to hang out and just play smash, and eventually reaching the point where we can put together tournaments. I'm super excited about the potential that we can have, but this will take other people who are willing to get in contact with me and put the work in! Please respond if you or someone you know lives in this area!

Top Bottom