• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for NYC area Smashers to play melee with

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
Sup all,

Just wondering who here is lives in NYC and one of the boroughs that would like to play friendlies in Melee on occasion? I live in queens close to the G R V trains, which are also on the same line as the E and F. I'm willing to host or travel, whatever works for you, I just want to get some melee in.

I guess just reply or PM me if you'd be interested in playing some melee casuals, let's do this NYC smashers!!!

killa k

Smash Ace
Lol i remember we played at messi's house. I could probably play but not sure when. There's always D1's venue as well.

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
oh yeah, I think I remember you, haha. I'd definitely like to play again whenever we get the chance.

When and where does D1 host stuff?

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
greyfox where in brooklyn? u prob dont remember me i used to play u and ur bro at web2zone back in the daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! we should get some type of smashfest goin!

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
The Dead ARE NOT SILENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo wassup ppl in NYC!! I know you all thought I died or something but I just been very very busy with my life. I've been playing alot of SF4 got over 10,000 points in championship mode, and just the other day my friends came over and we were playing melee. I can't believe how much fun it was, much better than brawl.

How's life ben?

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
Yoo blast ssbb i think i remember you well i do actually. Falco and marth werent you! Well me and my bro still play and were down to play, i live by kings plaza and marine park Ave T

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
If you guys want, we can do a mini-smashfest at my place this saturday. I only got 1 tv and 1 cube though, so maybe like 4-6 people? lol...

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
im thinking u live at 71st continential ave, by austin st near midway movies since you live near G,V,R, and most likely E/F line if my sense are correct. l'd love to get back to melee and quit brawl pls lawl

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
im thinking u live at 71st continential ave, by austin st near midway movies since you live near G,V,R, and most likely E/F line if my sense are correct. l'd love to get back to melee and quit brawl pls lawl
Closer to manhattan actually, I live off of the Grand Ave. stop on the GRV line, and the E and F are just 2 stops away at Roosevelt.

I guess later tonight, I will update my old thread I started about hosting friendlies here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=222919

It's super old though, LOL

If anyone has a car and wants to bring a TV and cube, that is fine with me.

EDIT: I updated my old thread, please see my smashfest thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=222919

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Gold kirby
I would def play you any time,
I live near the w 242nd st and Broadway station

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I'm on LI, but Queens is closer than Suffolk. Hit me up next time you have one.

greenblob

Smash Lord
I'm going to school in Manhattan but I'm rooming in Queens. So that basically means I'm willing to go anywhere in NYC for Smash.
I play SSB64 mostly, but I occasionally dabble in Melee.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Sooooo....

I pretty much ***** goldkirby for like 4 hours straight last night.

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
D1 Saturday come over gold kirby is coming ;D we can chill have a good time smash it up a bit

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
if D1 can find time to come i would throw a smashfest for about 4-6 ppl but D1 MUST be present ;) oh and messi can i come thru to that?

Top Bottom