• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for NW-US practice

Kyle Kinkade

Smash Rookie
Hey,
I'm in Seattle, WA. I'm looking for a single practice partner or group of players to practice online play. I am still fairly new, but have always enjoyed this game greatly. Steam is probably the best way to get in touch, so add me (http://steamcommunity.com/id/fright01). I look forward to challenging each other in battle.

M!nt

Smash Champion
I'll play with you :) Unfortunately I don't use steam or skype anymore so you'd have to just send me a message on here. The easiest way to play people would be to just go to samsh fu and learn to play with the delay or go there and ask for p2p.

McGodd

Smash Apprentice
I'm from Bellingham WA so we can play online with almost no delay, plus I'll actually be in Seattle area for a week in a few days if you want to play some console with me and my friends. Add me on Skype, McGoddly.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Hey,
I'm in Seattle, WA. I'm looking for a single practice partner or group of players to practice online play. I am still fairly new, but have always enjoyed this game greatly. Steam is probably the best way to get in touch, so add me (http://steamcommunity.com/id/fright01). I look forward to challenging each other in battle.
Hello if your looking to play and meet some players and play some SSB your best bet would be to head to GameClucks they have monthly tournaments for SSB/SSBM/PM maybe we will see you there :) now this may not be online play but you will have so much more fun on console with 0 delay. http://smashboards.com/threads/gameclucks-super-smash-bros-tourament-april-5th-lynnwood-wa.346585/

Kyle Kinkade

Smash Rookie
Hello if your looking to play and meet some players and play some SSB your best bet would be to head to GameClucks they have monthly tournaments for SSB/SSBM/PM maybe we will see you there :) now this may not be online play but you will have so much more fun on console with 0 delay. http://smashboards.com/threads/gameclucks-super-smash-bros-tourament-april-5th-lynnwood-wa.346585/
Oh yeah! That tourney looks great. I have a feeling I'll get smashed first game, but totally worth it :p Thanks

pitilintxo

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone,
I am new to the online scene. Used to play on the console over 10 years ago, then found out that you can play online. Just got the controller I ordered and I've slowly been figuring out how to play online. I've tried on smash FU but the delay is killing me. I'm in Vancouver and would be up for a game. Any of you NW peeps wanna play?

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
post in the thread titled "ssb player location world map", and clubba will add you. if you want to play some console with someone near you, shoot them a message. however, i don't think there's many (if any) players in the vancouver area :(

to play online, try contacting hipstur (rjgbadger on here). he's always a fiend for west coast play. there are other players from washington whom you could contact (namely those in the bellingham area, a few of whom play online iirc), as well as tom bombadil, perhaps kyletree (he's socal), near and madrush (also socal), kabal (az).

your best bet would be p2p. **** it, @ rjgbadger rjgbadger get over here

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
add me on skype i will play with you most days/nights/whatever. I'm a kaillera-fiend lol

my skype id is hipstur

pitilintxo

Smash Rookie
post in the thread titled "ssb player location world map", and clubba will add you. if you want to play some console with someone near you, shoot them a message. however, i don't think there's many (if any) players in the vancouver area :(

to play online, try contacting hipstur (rjgbadger on here). he's always a fiend for west coast play. there are other players from washington whom you could contact (namely those in the bellingham area, a few of whom play online iirc), as well as tom bombadil, perhaps kyletree (he's socal), near and madrush (also socal), kabal (az).

your best bet would be p2p. **** it, @ rjgbadger rjgbadger get over here
Awesome, thanks so much for the help. There is actually a console tourney here on saturday I might try to join in on. I'll add you rjgbadger on skype, and when I get some free time I'll contact you to play. My guess is it would be best to do through p2p?

cheers

Last edited:

T Brett

Smash Journeyman
Hi everyone,
I am new to the online scene. Used to play on the console over 10 years ago, then found out that you can play online. Just got the controller I ordered and I've slowly been figuring out how to play online. I've tried on smash FU but the delay is killing me. I'm in Vancouver and would be up for a game. Any of you NW peeps wanna play?
Hey I'm also new and live in Van.

After exams are over (april 24-25) I'll be up for some console or online matches here and there. Looking to build some skill

PM me

Top Bottom