• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for new friends on smash !

Greyfox22

Smash Apprentice
Welcome! I don't see too many people playing Kirby right now, at least in my limited experience, so it's cool to see someone who does.

PRETTYPUKE

Smash Rookie
Welcome! I don't see too many people playing Kirby right now, at least in my limited experience, so it's cool to see someone who does.
Same ! He’s been fun so fast. He’s easy to play maybe the arts why haha. What’s your friend code on switch ?

Greyfox22

Smash Apprentice
Same ! He’s been fun so fast. He’s easy to play maybe the arts why haha. What’s your friend code on switch ?
Don`t remember but I`ll be sure to find out and dm you when I get home. Just a warning though, I`m not the greatest Smash player so prepare for that. Also I`m just learning Sephiroth right now so I might suck extra for the time being.

Last edited:

GlassyChap

Smash Rookie
Hello! I am new to Smash Boards too actually so looks like were in the same boat of sorts, anyways i saw you were looking for some people to play with?
Its also Kind of funny that your a Kirby main cause my sister is one too lol, as for me Captain Falcon is my main reply soon!

PRETTYPUKE

Smash Rookie
Hello! I am new to Smash Boards too actually so looks like were in the same boat of sorts, anyways i saw you were looking for some people to play with?
Its also Kind of funny that your a Kirby main cause my sister is one too lol, as for me Captain Falcon is my main reply soon!
Heyyyy! We should play together. What’s your friend code ?

Top Bottom