• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Looking for Missouri Smashers

Jeef

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm looking to play some fellow Missouri Smashers in melee, preferably close to the St. Louis area since I live only about an hour away. Near Washington would be even better. Also if anyone knows where a good place to find tournaments are that'd be nice to know because smash.gg isn't very helpful.

zVenime

Smash Rookie
People actually play this game in my area? o_O

HMU on skype, - vincentmk8

Last edited:

Jeef

Smash Rookie
Where's a good place to both play smash and get more people?

TheBrandon

Smash Rookie
A lot of power ranked players play at YETI Gaming 361 Watson Rd, St. Louis, MO 63126. Also join st louis melee and look for events people are posting. I actually just recently went to one

darkatma

Smash Hero
Hi guys, welcome to the scene! People more seldom check Smashboards nowadays, but feel free to join our group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/STLMelee/

As for details for each event, they are generally posted a couple days before the tournaments for the Yeti Weeklies, and the Pinned post in STL Melee FB group has information on what dates we have tournaments. Please come out to smashfests and stuff that people host too!

Ezl0

Smash Rookie
Hi guys, welcome to the scene! People more seldom check Smashboards nowadays, but feel free to join our group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/STLMelee/

As for details for each event, they are generally posted a couple days before the tournaments for the Yeti Weeklies, and the Pinned post in STL Melee FB group has information on what dates we have tournaments. Please come out to smashfests and stuff that people host too!
That link doesn't work for me it says that I don't have permission to visit that page, but I have a fb and have been on that page before but I think that they blocked me

Ezl0

Smash Rookie
I just tried the link again and it says "Content not found. The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page." and it says that for every link I try

DrGoodVibes

Smash Rookie
Hey whats up! anyone still looking? got a few smashers here and some i know in STL
maybe we can get together, play maybe start a crew and get a community going?

RiKuStAr

Smash Rookie
There is a discord for STL smash 4, and the FB group for Melee is really good about posting Tournaments well ahead of time. There is a community already, you just gotta find them lol. If you want links to the discord (they post events weekly) just PM and I can send you a link. BarWarz, GameHaven, and Realms of Gaming, as well as a few of the colleges in STL host tournaments, you just gotta look around a bit ahah. I go to the Realms of Gaming Weekly when I can which is in Troy, IL every sunday around 3 p.m. Hit up ZGuh, Quilly and a few others whose name escape me, They do a lot of TOing. I'm hoping to be moving into an APT in South city here in a month or two and I'm gonna start hosting small little things there for practice purposes as I need all the help I can get.

Ariath

Smash Rookie
Hey whats up! anyone still looking? got a few smashers here and some i know in STL
maybe we can get together, play maybe start a crew and get a community going?
I'm down 100%. I live a little ways outside of St. Louis, I have a couple friends who play Melee and wish we had more people we could play with.

Top Bottom