• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOOKING FOR LANSING PLAYERS

l3obble

Smash Rookie
LANSING SMASH WEEKLY

I can't possibly be the only one playing competitive smash in Lansing. There are occasional events but few and far between to be any real practice. Ann Arbor has tons but too far away to be something regular. So I'm Posting to see if anyone would be interested in starting a smash weekly in Lansing. I'd be fully willing to create rosters and could bring a setup, I'd be interested in any smash game being played. If we get enough support I'd be able to get Evolution Games as a venue.

SO IF YOU LIVE IN THE LANSING AREA AND ARE LOOKING TO PLAY SMASH

***********************POST BELLOW!!!!!*************************
In your post include:
1. What games you'd be interested in
2. How often you'd be able to show up
3. If you'd be able to bring a setup

Miles Davis

Smash Rookie
I'm looking for people to casually play and train melee with in the Lansing area if you're still looking

HillustratedJ36

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
MIKE#274
I can't possibly be the only one playing competitive smash in Lansing. There are occasional events but few and far between to be any real practice. Ann Arbor has tons but too far away to be something regular. So I'm Posting to see if anyone would be interested in starting a smash weekly in Lansing. I'd be fully willing to create rosters and could bring a setup, I'd be interested in any smash game being played. If we get enough support I'd be able to get Evolution Games as a venue.
You aren't the only one...but my decision depends...and I'm more casual...

Last edited:

Arcalyth

GLS | root

Miles Davis

Smash Rookie
Much thanks for the direction! Those facebook groups have been the best things for me to meet people and hear about tournaments

fZk

Smash Lord
I'm in Lansing like arcalyth said. There are tons of players in the Lansing/East lansing area. A lot of them are out of town due to summer break but once the semester starts again a lot week be back. There are weekly smashfests at MSU. I play PM and melee.

Top Bottom