• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for John v 2.0

Cecianasta

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm a reporter with Kotaku who covers Smash. Hope y'all are good.

I'm reporting a history of the term "John." For this, I'm hoping to make contact with the original John himself. Saw that Samox had done this around 2011. Not trying to dox the guy, but am trying to figure out how to pin him dowm. If you have info on his current tag, scene, etc., I'd be grateful if you could shoot me an email at Cecilia@kotaku.com. Thanks for your time.

Kankato

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm a reporter with Kotaku who covers Smash. Hope y'all are good.

I'm reporting a history of the term "John." For this, I'm hoping to make contact with the original John himself. Saw that Samox had done this around 2011. Not trying to dox the guy, but am trying to figure out how to pin him dowm. If you have info on his current tag, scene, etc., I'd be grateful if you could shoot me an email at Cecilia@kotaku.com. Thanks for your time.
I imagine Samox would be the best person to contact for that info. I doubt the original John is still active in the community, but you never know :p

Top Bottom