• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Housing for Don't Park On The Grass

Mote

Smash Rookie
NNID
alexmote95
Hey all,

I'm a 23 year old college student who has been playing Smash since the Gamecube. Like everyone else, I'm hype for Ultimate, and would like to go to Don't Park on the Grass in Seattle on the weekend of December 14th. The only problem is, I live in central Oregon and, being a broke college attendee, don't have much in the way of travel funds. I can comfortably pay to get to Seattle and get into the venue, but even AirBnB in the area is pretty steep.

Can anyone help me find a flat surface to crash on during this weekend? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have always had much love for this community and I knew if there was anyone to turn to for this, it would be you guys. Thanks!

Top Bottom