• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Hitbox Data

JWai

Smash Cadet
NNID
PKMNTrainerJBA
3DS FC
2079-9197-0430
Hey, I've been writing up the intial stages of a mod patch for Sm4sh for the last week or so. I've been working on it without being able to refer to the game code itself since I don't have access to a dump of the game or a PC to do any of this in the first place. Luckily I've found several spreadsheets with just about every parameter in the game, as well as Kurogane Hammer's website, but I can't find anything about hitbox data, specifically sizes, zyx data, etc. I know there are visualizations, but those don't really help me other than knowing what they look like. If anyone can link me a document/spreadsheet with all that, that'd be great. If one doesn't exist, let me know so I won't waste my time trying to create a mod without important data.

Top Bottom