• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for help with getting better

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
Reasons I'm coming to you guys about this: Everyone I know, by your definition, is a Casual Gamer or a Novice to the world of Super Smash Bros.

Where's a good place to ask for help?

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Well it depends. If your looking for people to play, check regional zones. If your looking for character specific information, check under melee character specifics. And if you want a basic understanding of how to play melee, check out this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n4s5yB7ZkE you can find part 2 and 3 in related videos. Btw, i can't tell if this is serious, considering you have almost 300 post.

I could have completely read your question wrong also XD.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Also, we're working on updating the above video, but welcome! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Welcome to smashboards. This is more of intermediate level stuff but it's good to know these things as early as possible.
This game does take practice. Even top level players practice all the time. And they know what wil happen, if they don't. Your mindset of this game plays a huge role in your career with this game. The best way to play is to play to learn, you will learn so fast, don't worry about winning, always be trying something new. Go into friendlies saying "im going to focus on my shines Out of Shield (OoS) by the end of the day I gurantee you would be better at that small aspect that will play a bigger role later on. Goodluck. If you ever need anything just ask anyone, PM players. They will get back to you.

Top Bottom