• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Delaware smash scene!

BairSSBM

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm interning in Wilmington, DA over the summer and I was wondering where I could go, or who I could contact, to see what kind of friendlies/tournaments are in that area (or close enough). I play mainly Melee, but I can do PM and I've messed around with Sm4sh. Thank you!

MyNameisHobby

Smash Cadet
NNID
HobbyPlaysGames
https://twitter.com/smashadelphia

Right up in Philadelphia(which is almost near the Delaware border), there will be a tournament called Smashadelphia at Too Many Games. Follow this Twitter for updates and click on the pinned link to join. Mew2King is apparently going to be in attendance, so you can meet him if you go.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'm interning in Wilmington, DA over the summer and I was wondering where I could go, or who I could contact, to see what kind of friendlies/tournaments are in that area (or close enough). I play mainly Melee, but I can do PM and I've messed around with Sm4sh. Thank you!
Sorry for the late reply but we mainly use Facebook. Delaware Melee is the name of the group.

The Neon Flame

Smash Rookie
NNID
Shadow_Rex
3DS FC
2939-2382-1976
Switch FC
2650 8699 0986
I am also from DE in the Wilmington area and would like to find some tournaments, and maybe make some nearby friends!

Top Bottom