• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for an Ancient Video

Reoyoshi8

Smash Apprentice
Back in the day there was a cool Ganondorf combo video called Ganon- Brawl or some variation of that title. It was once on youtube but I have been unable to find it. Despite Brawl being in the title, it predates SSBB and it was a Melee combo video. The only things I remember from it were tons of slo-mo shots, zoom ins, and the music was a remix of the Magus Battle Theme from Chrono Trigger (https://youtu.be/ijVN_DfR9R8).
If anybody has it or can point me in the right direction I would be very appreciative!

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
You ever find an answer? I'm pretty good about remembering combo vids, but I don't think I ever saw this one..

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
If it isn't on youtube, odds are it doesn't exist anymore. Even in existing threads of old videos hosted on file share and whatnot, those videos have long since been purged from their respective servers.

Top Bottom