• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Looking for an active group to play with

Wind47

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4571-0171-1008
I usually play FG and I thought it would be fun to play with some people since I can't really find anybody good on FG (just pros and people that suck)

Best way to contact me is Discord:
Or just post on this thread

Last edited:

SS4E

Smash Rookie
I am not fond of playing FG myself :p Not enough platforms for a poor Yoshi main like myself *shot*

I'm on discord as FritzyBeat#1302 if you wanna poke me. I'd be down with playing a little Smash #DS with someone in the future.
I am certainly nowhere near a pro, but I can somewhat hold my own kind of XP

Last edited:

portalsammy

Smash Rookie
If you guys would like I could send you a conversation with a discord link to a Smash 3ds group

Wind47

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4571-0171-1008
If you guys would like I could send you a conversation with a discord link to a Smash 3ds group
Please invite me. Also it would be nice if you could put the link here for the people that view this thread in the future but if not just send me the link in a conversation

SS4E

Smash Rookie
I would be so down with that, I need people to play Smash 3DS with that aren't on FG XP

Granted, I can't guarantee my internet will always be good enough to play, but hey, it works smoothly some days *shot*

*L30N1DAS*

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jingle_Bells3
3DS FC
4485-1047-8884
I know I kind of came out of nowhere, but I'd appreciate that too. Like SS4E, I can't guarantee my internet will be THAT good, but I'd still like to join the group if it's ok.

R

Ruben Samich

Do you guys not have Smash Wii U or do you guys just prefer Smash 3ds?

And if you guys just prefer 3ds, I'm actually curious as to why, because most people (including myself) prefer Wii U. And I'm not just saying that to agree with the internet. I own both versions.

*L30N1DAS*

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jingle_Bells3
3DS FC
4485-1047-8884
Do you guys not have Smash Wii U or do you guys just prefer Smash 3ds?

And if you guys just prefer 3ds, I'm actually curious as to why, because most people (including myself) prefer Wii U. And I'm not just saying that to agree with the internet. I own both versions.
I have both, I just play the 3DS version a lot more, since I've gotten used to those controls. Plus, I don't have a Gamecube adapter for WiiU (yeah that's realy picky but oddly enough 3DS feels way more comfortable than GamePad).

SS4E

Smash Rookie
I quite simply don't have a Wii U, and my brother and I both have 3DS, so the logical conclusion was to just play 3DS together.

However, I DID buy a Wii U recently and I'm waiting for Sm4sh to arrive in the mail. I've played the game a good amount at other people's places and enjoy it, so we'll see what happens when I own it myself XP

Top Bottom