• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a training partner

Toerq

Smash Rookie
Hi, I live in Valencia, Spain. I'm looking for someone to train and practice with to compete in a tournament one day. I'm still new to the smashboards, only started using it about a week ago. I mostly play melee and a little bit of brawl, and I'm looking to improve my melee play. I don't care if you're good or bad, as long as you're looking to improve. English is preferred since my Spanish isn't too great, but I wouldn't mind if your English is as bad as my Spanish.

If you're interested, pm me and I'll share my details so we can talk. :)

NEXmaniosis

Smash Rookie
Sadly in Valencia there are not much Melee players :(

However ask in MeleeSpain group in Facebook.

Greward

Smash Lord
Go to our regional boards ( smashbrosspain.com ) to find players in valencia :p since most of our scene don't visit smashboards.

Valencia doesn't have a lot of melee players though, it's mostly smash4.

Last edited:

Toerq

Smash Rookie
Go to our regional boards ( smashbrosspain.com ) to find players in valencia :p since most of our scene don't visit smashboards.

Valencia doesn't have a lot of melee players though, it's mostly smash4.
Thanks again, I've gotten a response on smashbrosspain :D

Top Bottom