• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a signature request thread

SG Goose

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone!

I'm new to these parts (never even knew there was an art forum on Smashboards) and I am looking for any threads were I can request a signature/Avi. I used the search tool but most of the stuff I got was in the "Offical Critique" thread.

Sorry if I'm on the wrong for doing this, but can someone help me look for a request thread? I read the sticky on the commandments but I don't see any sticky that leads to a request mega thread or a list of request threads.

If this doesn't belong here, please lock this thread, but hopefully someone helps before that! Thanks in advance!

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
There definitely is one in existence here ran by someone, but im Afraid you would have to scroll pretty far down on this forums pages, so probably isnt an active place to start with. 'x)

but maybe to save you some time, i can do a sig or an avi for you. :oneeye:

SG Goose

Smash Rookie
There definitely is one in existence here ran by someone, but im Afraid you would have to scroll pretty far down on this forums pages, so probably isnt an active place to start with. 'x)

but maybe to save you some time, i can do a sig or an avi for you. :oneeye:
That would be great! Thanks! I know we're supposed to provide the artist with the picture and size and all that stuff, but it's been a while since I've requested a sig. Do you know any websites were I could check out renders of anything? This way I could choose the right picture

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
That would be great! Thanks! I know we're supposed to provide the artist with the picture and size and all that stuff, but it's been a while since I've requested a sig. Do you know any websites were I could check out renders of anything? This way I could choose the right picture
that's cool I know the size of the file/picture for sigs here, You just need to give me any pictures you want for your sig and I'll take it from there.

and to answer your question: uhhh Google images? xD... But if you mean specifically all Video Game stuff/artwork renders then that site, "creativeuncut.com" is a neat site for pretty high res, official, promotional game art and whatnot.

SG Goose

Smash Rookie
Ok!!! I got a picture. It's Viewtiful Joe. I'd like to have this first one be included in the sig.

and if possible, this second one as an avi

Hope these are good for you to work with!

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
hmm okay not sure if you wanted those pics alone, that's what i read from your request, So i just took your pics and put them in proper sizing xD im guessing that's what you wanted.

hope ya like 'em
Avi: (just sized it into a square, should fit like mine)
image.png

Sig: (just added a little widescreen thingyw with color to clear up white space.)

image.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom