• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a pink Yoshi !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamed Shadow

Smash Rookie
Hey . Does anyone know any extremely talented pink Yoshi players ?

A week ago I got to duel this Pink yoshi with my red Zelda on WiFi on Temple hitting a jackpot of really amazing replays . I have about 12 of them, and I was just watching them today and I really wish I could find this player again . Perhaps they can arrange a FC code exchange . Thanks in advance .

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I use pink yoshi during breast cancer awareness month.

Aside from that, I go all cyan.

I also never use Wifi anymore.

Tamed Shadow

Smash Rookie
Do you know any pink Yoshi's who have quite a perfected control over their Yoshi . I mean, this Yoshi was not only really good, but the tricks he did with Yoshi throughout the fight was awesome . I'm surprised my Zelda could take him . Let alone some of the MK's I faced . I just wish to find him, it would be great to train my Zelda with him, and perhaps other really good Yoshi's . I admit, that Yoshi, MK, Rob, Peach, Snake, and Mr Game & Watches even this golden Pit I bump into every now and then are really fun to duel especially when they protray a higher level of gameplay . That yellow Pit is by far the hardest of them all . He could arrow loop, he had great control of every one of his moves even his wings, he knew how to gimp, chain grab, and controlled spacing with annoying reflexes . I managed to footstool him once, I have the replay XD . Which drives me to a question . Do you approach, or don't approach a Yoshi ? I have this full blown approach with Zelda, and I don't use Neutral A as my approach, I use a combination of mindgames to lure people into doing something I want them to . It's why I got wrecked the second round after footstooling that Pit . ;~; I'm going to say, go all out on yoshi . Thats just me though . :p

Tamed Shadow

Smash Rookie
Pink Yoshi Survey !

(If you can check alot, if not all of these boxes you are the Yoshi I am looking for 8D)

[] You use a pink yoshi .

[] You can glitch with Yoshi ALOT .

[] Has fought a red Zelda on Temple .

[] Knowing that the fourth player was being a ***** and interrupting our fight .

[] You liked to go AFK alot >:

[] Puts good use to springs . XD

[] Was on WiFi on the 8th of this month .

[] Will know who the third player was, because they were our friend :D

[] Checks all of the above, and may only leave a box unchecked because of bad memory .

There, now I can just be patient, and maybe this Yoshi will surface :D

Tamed Shadow

Smash Rookie
Damn . Well, thanks everyone for atleast replying . I appreciate it . Maybe this person didn't main this pink Yoshi . You all have a good one ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom