• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Looking For A Partner In Crime Yo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackMacNCheese

Smash Rookie
[Stationed in Jacksonville, FL]

I recently saw some tournament clips which were like super hype and really made me want to play competitively and go to tournaments.
Only problem is when I left home I gave my WiiU to my younger brothers and just don't have the space for a gaming system and TV in my barracks.
I joined the military about 2 years ago and haven't played the game since so I'm gonna be garbage, but if there's any active members of the Jax Smash Community that wouldn't mind taking on a scrub to practice/play and go to tournaments with feel free to message me.
Also I'll buy my own controller if you don't have a spare.

Not sure if a post like this is considered weird, but feel free to stalk me on Facebook if you want to make sure I'm not a creep or something @Ishmael Padin-Pabon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom