• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a Melee practice partner

UnicornNA

Smash Rookie
Hi, I am sort of new to the competitive scene in Melee and I need a Melee practice partner I am a Fox main and have been playing for a few months now :D, My name on Discord is Aurelian#1882 if you wanna chill

If your curious I live in Tacoma WA, If someone knows of a place to play some friendlies or even a tourney.

AAAAAA

Smash Cadet
Hi, I am sort of new to the competitive scene in Melee and I need a Melee practice partner I am a Fox main and have been playing for a few months now :D, My name on Discord is Aurelian#1882 if you wanna chill

If your curious I live in Tacoma WA, If someone knows of a place to play some friendlies or even a tourney.
Sure, although this seems old.

KirinKQP

Smash Journeyman
I'm also new here and I'm searching someone to fight the problem is I don't know where to ask.
Search for Reddit threads and Facebook groups for your city first then your state/ country. You may have to travel really far to attend some tournaments if your immediate area is dead, so plan ahead if you want to compete. That, or invest in Netplay to play online.

Last edited:

KEYLIME SSB

Smash Journeyman
Netplay it. In my experience, you have to practice against more than one person to develop the mind game skill to play more than one competitive opponent. Once you master all the fox tech, you just have to work at the mental part of the game.

Top Bottom