• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a crew(Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
I'm in the San Antonio suburb area, New Braunfels to be exact(Okay so not exactly suburbian). Slightly new to the smash scene, but I certainly play quite a bit. Haven't played anyone for a long time, and would well...definetly love to.

My characters are as follows:

1)Roy(my best)
2)Sheik
3)Young Link
4)Mario
5)Fox(just started working with him).

Please gimme a heads up texans!

0firefly0

Smash Rookie
There's quite a few smashers in the San Antonio area, I think. Not sure why none of them replied.

I dunno.

I could be making it all up...

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
I am really not a bad player. Pretty decent. Only took me 3 days to get the L-Cancel down and about a week to get the wave dash down. I'll post up a freakin vid. of me on my roy if ppl really want that bad of proof. Heaven forbid I make anyone's crew look so BAD ooooh.

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
lol calm down. And you probably wouldnt want to look for a crew on smashboards, you should look in your local area where you guys can practice as a crew together.

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Well thing is i'm kinda new in town, sorta. Let's just say new enough to not know any smashaz. Hence thre ason I'm lookin for a crew.

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
Well, you should make a thread about you're new in town and are looking for local smashers and then just talk with them about the crew thing once you play them.

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Meh, alright, wouldn't hurt to get someone to delete this thread, don't wanna look like i'm spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom