• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Looking Cool, Joker!" - Joker Moveset Speculation

Parallelo

Golden Boy
Switch FC
SW-1049 6345 7512
I did miss that part. But I feel like a character like Joker should be entirely unlike any other character on the roster. He's got so much potential to be unique, it'd be a waste not to do something new with him. Making him like an existing character or giving him a mechanic any rpg character could have (SP mechanic) would be incredibly disappointing. The thing that makes Joker different from every other character is the personas. The focus should be on that.
I can agree with that. That was a large part of why I thought that having his attacks be fairly generic it would allow the Personas themselves to stand out in animation and through Joker naming them specifically, rather than only featuring a handful in only slightly more detail.

lukinator1

Smash Apprentice
i hope his rolls/spotdodges involve him turning into the black transition thing that you get when you move into cover

Top Bottom