• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit Event #4: Nikefest 4 Results - San Antonio, Tx

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

Singles:
1: UltimateRazer [Snake]
2: Trela [Lucario]
3: Dojo [Meta Knight]
4: Espy [Sonic]
5: Illmatic [Peach]
5: Gnes [Diddy Kong]
7: Jerm [Toon Link]
7: PJ [Toon Link]
9: Megafox [Fox]
9: Sync [Meta Knight]
9: Slush [Yoshi]
9: K Prime [Pikachu]
13: Paw
13: Tesh
13: Santi
13: Sky Pirate
17: Cake
17: JRUGS
17: KoN
17: KRD
17: Nike
17: Big Boss
17: Turbo
17: Fogo
25: S.A.F
25: Suspect
25: FTP
25: Zero
25: Blondie
25: Sama
25: Red Shadow
25: Geoberos
33: Fmaine

[collapse=Singles Bracket]
[/collapse]

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1917/nikefest4singles.png - In case the image above is too hard to read.

Doubles:
1: Dojo & Razer [Meta Knight & Snake]
2: Fogo & Gnes [Diddy Kong & Snake]
3: Espy & K Prime [Sonic & Pikachu]
4: Megafox & Nike
5: Trela & Sync
5: Jerm & Illmatic
7: Sky Pirate & Paw

[collapse=Doubles Bracket]
[/collapse]

Too tired for anything else right now. I'll fix it up with bracket images later.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
He lost to Gnes and Santi. OP needs crews results too.

Congrats to Megafox for beating Dojo and owning in crews. Also congrats to Espy for doing amazingly well in all his matches.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
These results are...very interesting.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Good job to MegaFox for beating Dojo, good job to Dojo for putting in work through losers, and good job to Slush breaking his curse!

:phone:

Nike.

Smash Hero
Fogo's bracket was Espy in winners, Dojo in losers.
Circuit points got seeded high, so ppl like him and Espy had low seeds :/

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Because he's a wimp.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
slush beat me, sync, lost to illmatic, and i forgot who he lost to in loser's bracket.

waseda crew battles was fun as **** too. 2 crews of 9 with a & s -tier players unable to use their mains. mk was banned too.

the winning crew: dojo, gnes, megafox, nike, paw, big boss, cake, jrugs, and krd.
the other crew: razer, espy, k prime, fogo, sync, santi, skypirate, zero, and kon.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Ill will never use anyone other than Peach till the day he quits
This is fact.

Anyways, extremely fun tournament!

I don't feel like I deserved the placing I got because I didn't really do anything extraordinarily good compares to others, but Circuit Points and Seeding I guess skew results at times.

I can't quit Peach, because I know I can do better - in fact every tournament I'm improving.
So I just gotta calm down when I have the lead, and give top 4 in Texas more of a run for their money!

Shoutouts:

1: UltimateRazer - Problem? trololoololololololo

2: Trela - Wow, you played extremely well this tournament! Good job beating Dojo 3-0 and I enjoyed our set although aura got the best of me again :c. One day we will fight each other round three last hit!

3: Dojo - I've never witnessed Gnes squirm that much in a set versus anyone. Good **** placing this well after such a long hiatus and keeping a strong mindset. You are an insanely smart player, and I know you can do it. Like P4 said, don't quit after a big loss - just keep on practicing to get better!

4: Espy - I never knew you were so easy/nice to talk to! Felt like I got to know you more after this tournament and you a really chill guy. Our set was really fast paced and actually got my hopes up about brawl again! You're an extremely smart player, hopefully next time my DI won't be so horrid lol. :urg:

5: Illmatic - Who gives shoutouts to themselves? lolololo

5: Gnes - You seemed really laid back this tournament, I enjoyed watching your sets!

7: Jerm - Dude, yes! Thank you for showing up. I had so much fun jamming to music on the car ride here and just chilling in general at the tournament. Our team matches sucked ***, but who cares - we weren't really into them. All of your matches were hype! I wanted you to win versus Espy so we could play again, but stupid tripping :c. I hope you decide to come to more tournaments now and then, it's really nice seeing you.

7: PJ - Forever a pj. You're getting better - keep on practicing to beat Jerm, foo. Nice job on being asleep basically 3/4s of the car rides!

9: Megafox - WOW. You thoroughly impressed me today. Welcome to the Dojo club! When I heard that, I was so proud of you. Look how far you've come since the days of wifi when I told you to get into the SA scene. I'm glad you've stuck with Fox after all this time, even after I told you to go with Snake. You're an extremely smart player - especially for your age! Keep it up man, and don't listen to what anyone has to say about "flukes" you EARN your wins!

9: Sync - Don't turn Dark just yet, Sync! Thanks for bringing my iTouch and helping Nike run such a great tournament. You're getting better - you just gotta gotta keep at it!

9: Slush - Soooooo Sinister. I was going to ask Sonic for a "Sinister Slush" during happy hour hehehehee. You're Yoshi surprised me! Good job knowing the Peach matchup very well, almost as well as Polt! Keep it up man!

9: K Prime - We didn't talk, but I hope you have forgiven me ;-;.

13: Paw - Pawwww, you're a pretty funny guy. I didn't get to see any of your sets, but next time get top 9!

13: Tesh - Good set versus me, d00d. You have improved. I'm glad you got to make it after all that stupid crap on the boards.

13: Santi - I finally got to meet the Legendary Santi! You didn't want to money match me, but that was fine. I'm down for a 1:2 but not a 1:3 haha. I hope you start attending more events!

13: Sky Pirate - We didn't talk much, but you can do better than this! Keep on practicing.

17: Cake - If I see Dojo, I see you.

17: JRUGS - Thank you for picking everyone up to get to this tournament! We didn't talk, but it was nice meeting you. Your Snake can definitely make top 8!

17: KoN - Hi, we didn't talk much.

17: KRD - Thanks for letting me use your controller KRD! Stick with the Wolf, it can get great!

17: Nike - Amazing tournament Nike! It was really cool to just take off our shoes, sit back and relax on couches, and have a great time. Both you and sync did an incredible job running the thing, and I'm really glad I was able to attend. I'm going to try my hardest to make the next one! Money match me next time, ya WIMP.

17: Big Boss - I heard what happened against pj, lol :metaknight:

17: Turbo - Hi, I don't think we talked!

17: Fogo - Haha, Fogo I always enjoy seeing you. Your commentary on all of the hype matches was really fun, and I appreciate the support on my Peach. Sucks you sorta got bracket *****, it's just another reason why I don't support Lone Star seeding. I'll get top 3 next time for you!

25: S.A.F - Hi, I don't think we talked!

25: Suspect - Haha Suspect, you're a really relaxed guy. Thanks for taking Jerm, Sama, Pj, and I all out to eat - that was a pretty fun adventure. I haven't seen you play in a while, but keep on practicing and stick with one character and you'll be top 8 soon. Nice talking to you.

25: FTP - Hi, I don't think we talked!

25: Zero - Thank you so much for the help against Espy! Unfortunately, it didn't pay off - but I know what I have to do next time! Relax when I have a lead, and be more cautious :o. You're really intelligent when it comes to your character, and I appreciate all the kind words towards my Peach. Don't think you can't do it because you placed poorly at this tournament, keep your head high and do something at the next one!

25: Blondie - I enjoyed playing you first round, you're Falco has potential and you seemed like a really nice guy! Keep at it! Remember, this game is GAY though.

25: Sama - Thank you SO much for picking me up and driving all of us to this tournament. You are a trooper, Sama. Everyone would fall asleep, but you just kept on jamming to the same album over and over again - driving fast to get me home on time. I really appreciate everything you did, and I'm extremely sorry that I have to hinder your and everyone else's experience at NikeFest because I have to be home on time. It really stresses me out, tbh. Your Wolf is getting better! I don't know why you placed poorly, because I think you have the potential to be a top player in the state. If you ever want to come over and have some serious practice, you're welcome to at my house anytime.

25: Red Shadow - Don't worry about this game so much, man. At the end of the day, it's just a game and it shouldn't effect your personal life. Your Wario is really good and has the potential to be a lot better, hell you've even beaten Fogo's Dedede! You just gotta keep up the consistency and either learn the matchup or pick up another character like I told you. Don't give up and let your anger get to you man, it scares a lot of people sometimes. Megafox is only 13, and he shouldn't have to see or hear that stuff at these things. I know you're better than that though, and you will work on it!

25: Geoberos - Hi, I don't think we talked!

33: Fmaine - Hi, I don't think we talked!

<3 Texas

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Trela - I expected not to come out of this one. I'm still too inexperienced to get any openings on your Lucario, but at least was a chance to play the acclaimed Trela

Espy - Always loved watching your awesome matches

Gnes - Love watching the fluidity of Diddy, but guess I'll never get the guts to ask you for Diddy advice let alone friendlies

Megafox - Everything. is. Hype. About you. At this rate, you'll overtake SA in a year or two, then TX soon after.

KoN - Great Diddy Dittos (Diddos?) Glad to see I'm improving, but you still got the better naner-stage control than me.

Nike - The great TO keeps everything flowing, awesome tourney and host. Sad I didn't get to see any of your sets :<

Fogo - Your Snake set ups scare me. I got nothing on you :O

S.A.F - Glad to know you're getting your techniques down and improving on your Diddy. I also forgot to mention another trick about tossing your banana while running off-stage

FTP - Good friendlies; Glad to play you again since I last did in Nikefest 2.

Blondie - Good friendlies; I haven't played enough Falcos to critique yours. I gotta stop trying to contest your Phantasm offstage.

Sama - Good games. Your Wolf's got some tech savvy in it. Sad that you Side-B SD'd twice in our second match :<

Fmaine - Good friendlies; Another of the few Falco mains I ever played.

BASE - Good friendlies; Another of the few Falco mains I ever played. Don't forget to kick out your reflector more often cause my naners are putting you in a bad spot

[COLLAPSE="I didn't get to see any of your sets :<"]Slush - I didn't get to see any of your sets :<
K Prime - I didn't get to see any of your sets :<
Paw - I didn't get to see any of your sets :<
JRUGS - I didn't get to see any of your sets :<
Big Boss - I didn't get to see any of your sets :<
Turbo - No more Sonic? Now I no longer want to see any of your sets
Suspect - I didn't get to see any of your sets :<
Zero - I didn't get to see any of your sets :<[/COLLAPSE]
~ Geoberos

NearZzz

Smash Lord
slush beat me, sync, lost to illmatic, and i forgot who he lost to in loser's bracket.

waseda crew battles was fun as **** too. 2 crews of 9 with a & s -tier players unable to use their mains. mk was banned too.

the winning crew: dojo, gnes, megafox, nike, paw, big boss, cake, jrugs, and krd.
the other crew: razer, espy, k prime, fogo, sync, santi, skypirate, zero, and kon.
slush lost to shadow1pj (namesearch bait) in losers.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Nike turned off all the tvs we were playing friendlies on (except the omega tv that had tetris on it) to try to make us watch the final matches going on in brawl lol

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
what happened to turbo, wtf man..., bracket pls
i was dissapointed in myself.. i was hopin to get top 10th place at least.. but its all good hard matches = alot of learned lessons. sometimes i still wonder how espy gets sooooo far with just sonic.. smh wow espy u got skillz mad props real talk..

Illmatic we didnt talk.. lol i wanted to but eehh was kinda shook up from last match when someone screamed at me and the game:c:c

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
oh and Illmatic i think we only talked for a sec when u asked me if i mained d3 and i told u no.. i second D3 and 3rd oli. I still main sonic but i just use them for back up purposes

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Still dealing with stuff today, but I added up the brackets for the events in the first post.
I'll add in Waseda Crews if I can get the information on what characters and how many stock each player took n' whatnot.

I'll do shout outs later.

Top Bottom