• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit Event #4: Nikefest 4 Results - San Antonio, Tx

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
It's alright, everyone. I apologized to Nike for breaking his lamp. Sorry again about not doing so in-person, though.

Anyways, I hope you're prepared for what's coming, Razer, for it is YOU who will be the one dying this time and not me!
You knew this was coming

LOOOOOOOL

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I didn't get to play Razer at this tournament.
I'm sad.

Doubles don't count.

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
good stuff espy , razer , and trela

@ trela you know you should make that broken team at apex ....

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I seem to be unable to upload videos to youtube for some reason. It starts uploading and stuff and after a while it just randomly stops and it's frustrating because it means I can't upload any more matches. Anyone happen to know what's wrong or how to fix it?

:059:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Youtube might be janky, or maybe your internetz tubes are clogged...

Just try again later.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Gengar...he's smiling because he knows he's broken.

Santi

Smash Lord
Yoooo
I had a good time chillin with everyone.
GG's to everyone I played in tourney. No johns.
Doj- Difficult as it sounds, nuff said.
Cake- You my boyyyy. I'll come see yall soon as I can. Reyna is in town so now I can bum a ride to Angelo.
Nike- Fun games man. Don't feel bad... you aren't the first person to 3 stock me game 1 and lose the set. Loll<3 Thanks for being a badass host like always.
Pj- lol stfu. You whack. Gg's.
Jerm- Thank you for ****** PJ.
PJ- Thank you for getting ***** by Jerm.
Fogo- E.Holmes =) Good chillin with ya man. Good luck with everything in the future.
Gness- Someday we will play in a singles tournament, minus that time we were noobs and you used Kirby :)
Razor- It's so hard not to talk trash to you just because you look a lot like my little bro, I love you though :)

I know I'm missing a bunch of ppl. myy badd. Hopefully I have time to go to another one of these in the future and hopefully now that I have my controller I can get a lil rust off before I go.

edit: Also to the falco player I faced in losers. Played with the tag blond I believe. Sorry if I was talking too much in our set. I was just catching up with Dojo and after the match I realized what I did and I felt bad that I was pretty much talking to him like non stop during the games. If it came across as disrespectful or douchey I'm sorry.

Nike.

Smash Hero
62 vids total (not counting the crew battle).
I'll upload them all at once at skool, since the internet in the library is super ****.
Expect a Video Thread before 5pm.

Crew Battle will hopefully be up on wednesday, trying to make it look legit.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Razer you don't even watch Anime

Closest thing you've gotten to watching Anime is getting snuck into the Hentai room at Whobo

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Tesh

Smash Hero
skypirate i need your codeset to record my set with sync, its all standard except no tripping right?

Tesh

Smash Hero
only if its dollar menu

oh and make it carls jr or ill sandbag. just had mc donalds and I am gonna have to google the nearest carls jr location now.

Tesh

Smash Hero
1: UltimateRazer [Snake]: you and gnes never cease to amaze me with your skill with so many different characters, your fox and his falco in crews were awesome
2: Trela [Lucario]: Trela vs Espy on smashville is like the coolest thing always
3: Dojo [Meta Knight]: almost made me cry
4: Espy [Sonic]: I was hoping to stay above you in circuit points, stay away from HOBO!
5: Illmatic [Peach]: :/ we didn't get to play much. i guess cuz u were only there for 1 day.
5: Gnes [Diddy Kong]: see razer
7: Jerm [Toon Link]: avoided playing jerm...
7: PJ [Toon Link]: and pj
9: Megafox [Fox]: so small, only noticed you twice
9: Sync [Meta Knight] : fun fun set, I can't believe how difficult your olimar was....
9: Slush [Yoshi]:scared:
9: K Prime [Pikachu]:scared:
13: Paw: only played dubbles!!?
13: Tesh :times out in friendlies
13: Santi : >.< I felt bad timing you out when you hadn't played in so long
13: Sky Pirate :haha we didnt even play cept doubles. next time we meet we can do our money match. I actually ran out of money because my credit card got locked and I eat alot.... Blame Nike for beating me in the only money match i did.
17: Cake :sadly we did not play
17: JRUGS :thanks for the ride man, I really appreciate it. I was certain we would die when we ran over that tire. I never did get to even play you mk vs snake though.
17: KoN: hi
17: KRD: loooooooooooooool DDD, I love how we spent all of game 3 discussing why you shouldnt have picked him. ggs but next time I will be ready to camp ur wolf as well.
17: Nike: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. Amazing tournament, BEST VENUE I HAVE EVER BEEN TO, and I am including WHOBO 3. You should play my metaknight more though.
17: Big Boss :hi
17: Turbo :hahah fun stuff, I'm glad you didn't die vs RedShadow.
17: Fogo :omg, you were so hype during the crew battle. I also enjoyed listening in on all the cool stuff you knew about RC.
25: S.A.F :hi
25: Suspect :omg you are soooooo tall and black :reverse:
25: FTP :hi
25: Zero ::cool::cool::sonic::cool::cool: only wants to do sonic dittos
25: Blondie: hi
25: Sama:glad to see you showed up, i thought u were gonna wind up driving alone even though we had space.
25: Red Shadow ::scared:
25: Geoberos:bye
33: Fmaine:u m3k? ggs, you have long road ahead of you, but keep at it, I think lucario suits you better though :bee:

tofer?: ganon and peach are soooooooooo good.

Tesh

Smash Hero
yes, nike the sonic slayer. he will trade you a gif for your soul

Top Bottom