• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit Event #2: HOBO 32! Full results are up! Vids/Pics coming soon!!!!!!

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, just got home finally. So looks like I'm the first one to post shoutouts and such. But FIRST OFF:
Whoever uploads matches to youtube or whatever, anyone with the tag: "amp" (or any variation of it) is most likely me, A male platypus. So please put that as one of the tags or whatever so I can search my name and find it, thanks. :-)

Shout outs:

Solid Soul: Thanks for going and teaming with me. It was fun, and it's pretty awesome that we managed to beat Xyro and Illmatic in doubles.

Infinity: The set I had with you was probably the most fun one I played. I got gimped 6 fkn times, which was gay, but I enjoyed every minute of it. If I ever see you again, REMATCH!

Bio: I enjoyed finally meeting you, bro. Hahaha, you're a pretty chill dude.

Tesh: Nice Sonic, bro. I was surprised, I kinda thought you'd be a scrub to be honest, but you showed me! Good ****

Batou: Sorry about your luck with your doubles partner lol, and it's a shame we couldn't play mid tier doubles together. We would've *****.

Illmatic: Thanks for saying my Pokemon Trainer was ****, before you knew it was even me playing lol. It was nice to finally meet you too, after all the matches we played on wifail. Gg's, broski.

And of course...

Thanks , Xyro: It was nice to chat with you the little bit we did. You're a pretty swell guy, and you ran a great tournament despite all the set backs. Thanks for making my last HOBO a good one! Good luck with your daughter and stuff

Denti

Smash Master
I was so close to getting second place I could taste it :( I'll come back with a harder game next time Houston.

Fun tournament though. Xyro is an amazing TO, efficient and fun tourney. :D

:phone:

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Shout out to Denti for repping our city (and getting some legit wins).

Shout out to my boi Bassem for finally reappearing.

Shout out to everybody for being lucky that Gnes wasn't there.

Pj, find someone else to house with, a cheap hotel, some earphones/plugs or find a ride there for the day of. Sleep is always your choice, I always get good rest when I travel, if you can't find a way to get it in your own city, then you're ****ing up. Don't call out a hard working player's success and blame it on people not sleeping.

See yall soon <3

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
I HATE ALL OF YOU!
I gave you a ride home. Last one you're ever getting! :awesome:

Even though I didn't enter the actual tournament, I had a lot of fun playing friendlies and talking to people I haven't seen in ages. Ill, Jerm, Gnes, Diego, Sama, etc. etc... <3.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Shoutouts to:

Nike for ****** me the 21938023908123rd time.

K Prime for not body-baggging me, putting me in his trunk, and driving me off a bridge.

Peaaaafore for eating my Chik-Fil-A and looking like Bozo the Clown.

Jerm for making me feel ******** :'(, but still being one of my favorite smashers.

The One Legged-Wheelchair hobo to whom I gave $28 to after HOBO.

Trela for reading my "Xyro" habits once again and always being really cool.

Infinity for being a great friend, playing me in one of the greatest sets of my life, and picking my spirits up.

Haptic for sharing "S" tier in the music tier list with me, keeping his drive in this game, and also being a GREAT friend.

Xyro for being a really fun partner in doubles, hosting the well-ran tournament, and NOT DOING MID TIER DOUBLES.

RT for yelling at me to go to my match and me being mean to him (sorry RT).

Zano for coming out and staying active.

The KING OF BEEFS for having the nuts to face the legendary green lesbian.

Leaf for allowing me to have the absolute free-est ride to 5th place in tournament possible.

Dphat for being Dphat.

CY for showing me Interpol (quit smoking, ya doof).

Sinister Slush for being "Sinister"

SYNC for J.

Gnes for not attending singles.

Esca for placing pretty well.

Bassem for being the first Wario to ever beat me, ever.

Denti for causing a pretty big upset.

Razer because of "GrimTurtle".

Tesh for going Captain Falcon against Peach.

PJ for telling me the truth.

A Male Platypus for coming out.

YOSH for doing well in general.

Batou for sleeping outside, and allowing me to once against not confront him about a money match.

Zori for being chill.

Mystic for having a really big right eye, and always having a lot of enthusiasm towards this game.

Tree for coming out to a tournament (even though this game is really bad).

Since for putting up with me when we plan on having friendlies, but never get to it.

JRUGS for fun friendlies.

I love all of you.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
can you please ****ing change your name back to Leaf.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Shoutouts:

-Xyro's laptop power chord for dying halfway through the tourney.
-Bassem for having a Dell computer and saving the day.
-Houston for having humid weather.
-Panda Express for free food.
-K Prime for having the BEST reaction I have ever seen when he committed coin suicide on Bowser Chance Time in Mario Party 2.
-Sync for sucking at Mario Party 2.
-King Beef for being awesome and being there to witness the demon of Mario Party 2.
-Mario Party 2 for being the ultimate troll game.

Anywho, I'll get start working on getting vids up this week...mine was TV 3. If you played a match there, it will go up. They should all be up around...Wednesday? I'll make a post when I start uploading vids or check my youtube for instant updates.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Shout out to Illmatic for the Chik-fil-a. <3 u bby cakes

Shout out to Couch Tour for being a ***** and getting scorched to resemble a lobster

Shout out to Maharba for asking if I was sun burnt

Shout out to Allan and Ozz, sorry I didn't get to see you guys off, I'll miss you guys. But I'm sure I'll see you guys around.

Shout out to everyone who was relieved when they heard Gnes wasn't around to **** some booty.

Shout out to the hobo at Chik-fil-a that made me die laughing when he started talking to Jerm.

And finally shout out to the super hot Asian girl I met at Couch Tour and got her number. I'm goin' innnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Psychoace

Smash Champion
DEAR FAGGETS

learn to ****ing sleep!!! jesus ****ing christ i got NO ****ING SLEEP AT ALL NONE ZER ZILCH ****ING ZIP. On thursday i stayed up till friday at 6 and woke up at 12 noon because kb had arrived and i was like ok w/e ill sleep later tonight...but did i? no gotdamnt no because you *******es decided to literally stay up til it was time to go playing smash are you serious? i even came out of the room and told y'al to please be quiet because syncs roommate was sleeping but you ******s stilll decided to yell at the top of ur lungs at about snakes ****ing uptilt. Poor trela looked like he wanted to pass out!!!! Look how amazing denti did wanna know why he did so good? becase they were smart and dipped out to a hotel and got a good nights sleep.

tl;dr GO THE **** TO BED

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81588689/

lol

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Shout out to Denti for repping our city (and getting some legit wins).

Shout out to my boi Bassem for finally reappearing.

Shout out to everybody for being lucky that Gnes wasn't there.

Pj, find someone else to house with, a cheap hotel, some earphones/plugs or find a ride there for the day of. Sleep is always your choice, I always get good rest when I travel, if you can't find a way to get it in your own city, then you're ****ing up. Don't call out a hard working player's success and blame it on people not sleeping.

See yall soon <3
The only reason i was there was because king beef(my teammate) was there.
3/4 of the of the tournament attendees were there so "my city" turned into my state in an apt.

and i'm not calling out anyone i'm saying he was smart with the" ima dip out and get some REAL sleep so i can be in tip top shape maneuver.

diegot143

Smash Cadet
one thing i really like about our community is that we are not a metaknight crazed community..il make some shout outs later

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
full results are on the front page!!!! help me with names and characters please!!!!

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
Xyro, Solid Soul went Snake throughout the whole tourney.

In doubles him and I were DDD/Snake. (He was Snake, me DDD)

In singles I also went Pokemon Trainer and I think I tried DDD against NIke

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
3: Denti== GOOD ****!
5: Illmatic== 5th place? You're just so good and keep getting better o.O
9: Sync== Good job on top 10 :D
9: Yosh== If only Leaf didn't play my 2nd worst MU.
9: Tesh== DAMN.
13: Leaf== I'm coming to get you...
17: Xyro== Thank you so much for the tournament. It will be sad to not see you at tournaments :[.
17: Bio== Always fun :D
17: Jerm==GGs, wish I knew the MU better.
17: Nike== Sitting there for like 5 sets to play Razer, only to get kicked off xD.
17: Tree== You were on the side of the bracket with TWO PIKACHUS. It was inevitable :[.
25: Maharba== GGs. Keep your morale up, it will do you so much good in tournies.
33: Kirby== Apparently I revers 3-stocked you at Leaf's and I didn't notice.
33: Diego== Always a pleasure :p.
33: Batou== Ganondorf, Hylian luzl.
33: Kilik== Dat Sheik.
33: Problemo== Definitely understand your frustration, it was fun playing you.
33: Tallman== I'm gonna play Bioshock.

Was a great tournament.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
2vs2
5: Panty+Kprime==:gw:+:pikachu:
good job on getting 5th guys! im hyped about seeing vids!
13: Reigun+kirby==????+????
dude learn pika and lets team
17: Maharba+Kilik==????+????
should have gone zelda? :confused:

diegot143

Smash Cadet
9: Sync== whats up man
9: Yosh== good job nice talking to you.
9: Tesh== your playing good man that sonic has made some strides
13: Paw== nice freindlies.. to bad that tv was almost impossible to play ok lol.
17: Xyro== hey man ima try to help hold down the r.o.b fort :bee:
17: Bio== nice talking to you again man and thanks for that favor nothing like chillin in the hot houston sun... this is so galveston weather man..
17: Jerm==whats up man... i see your probably taking it easy lately.. nice to see you again.
17: Nike==didnt get to talk to you but i respect your marth a bunch
17: Tree== hey man, your fox was doing me ugly... nice seeing you again.
17: KingBeef==i so do not look like selena's dad lol... im not old and grumpy.. well.....
17: Solid Soul==didnt get to talk to you but i see you alot on aib
33: Kirby==nice to meet you
33: Batou==il take you up on that mario ganon thing next time
33: Kilik==nice seeing you again we sucked this tourney.. straight up
33: Ojih Sama==lol funny friendlies
33: C Spiker==to bad we didnt team for mid low tier doubles i think we could have done some kind of damage.
49: F.U==f u too lol

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Surprised by infinity, Trela is mad legit.

Vids? Prime has been getting amazing recently.

CY

Smash Ace
fun tournament, only entered doubles cuz singles is too gay and broken. it was good seeing everyone but this was my last tournament for awhile. I don't go to many tourneys in the first place so it's not a big change lol but I won't be at anything for a few months at least.

CY

Smash Ace
also shoutout to sync for having amazing hospitality and letting me use your pillow.

shoutout to dphat for letting me bum a menthol cig.

shoutout to norco's for making me feel amazing.

shoutout to ozz for leaving me. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

also xyro will be missed.

Top Bottom