• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Melee and Brawl Ranbat June 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
Gd idea but u need 2 remember ppl r never 100% sure about who's commin so make a guarentted pool n any1 that turns up on the day gets put into another set of pools that way we can get the guarenteed pool goin while the other pool is being created

Also like the pot idea

Tamoo

Smash Master
Gd idea but u need 2 remember ppl r never 100% sure about who's commin so make a guarentted pool n any1 that turns up on the day gets put into another set of pools that way we can get the guarenteed pool goin while the other pool is being created
The problem with this is that if we make a pool with the stragglers, it could end up being really imbalanced. It could turn out that the whole pool is just a group of noobs that wouldn't have made it out of a normal pool so by showing up late, they have 'unfairly' gained passage to brackets. Alternatively, a lot of high quality players could end up together which poses more problems.

Theres no perfect solution but if everyone that knows can come and is likely to come gets their name down, it should be ok.

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
Theres no perfect solution but if everyone that knows can come and is likely to come gets their name down, it should be ok.
we could make a list of the top/ middle to lower players based on how many tournaments or ranbats theyve turned up to.
then somehow distribute them equally

i should be able to bring 2 melee setups for the 27th june if you want. but i might need an extra memory card.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.

Also like the pot idea
The NW brawl ranbats have had pre-made pools and sign-ups from the start and it works fine.

Goron3

Smash Apprentice
we could make a list of the top/ middle to lower players based on how many tournaments or ranbats theyve turned up to.
then somehow distribute them equally

i should be able to bring 2 melee setups for the 27th june if you want. but i might need an extra memory card.
I've got my memory card (y)

Mate I need to play you again. You are infinitely better than me technically but last time we played I got you down to your last stock pretty much everytime simply by playing smarter than you, and I was out of practice (by a good few months).

God I'm so hyped for melee again :D Anyone up for giving me a few games on the 27th? I play Marth, Fox and Game & Watch :) Well, I did play Fox but it's gonna take me ages to get fluid with him again.

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
I've got my memory card (y)

Mate I need to play you again. You are infinitely better than me technically but last time we played I got you down to your last stock pretty much everytime simply by playing smarter than you, and I was out of practice (by a good few months).

God I'm so hyped for melee again :D Anyone up for giving me a few games on the 27th? I play Marth, Fox and Game & Watch :) Well, I did play Fox but it's gonna take me ages to get fluid with him again.
make sure you get the day off work on the 27th. you could probably come round on 26th friday and stay round so we get plenty of practice or something. and we could get to london with other mk people if theyre interested.

i think im a bit smarter now with falco. and ive been playing on other stages other than FD more now.

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
a good counterpick stagevs link would be rainbow cruise or pokefloats i think.
i think FD would be a fairly even match cos of lasering and spacing for falco, but then and again, you can easily get chain grabbed => death

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
im telling you, your favourite stage should be FoD, falco controls that stage with lasers and height advantage d airs usually and its really really easy to combo

falco ***** marth worse on FoD hands down

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Right I'm not gonna miss this one, so annoyed I couldn't make the the last one. First thing tomorrow and work I'll be booking this date off. Still might not even get it due to end of June being the start of peak season but hopefully I can.

PAYDAY NEXT MONDAY!!!

God I'm old....

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Edwin called someona messenger boy on msn and this was said as reposne to him lool.
I had to post it cos it was amazing looooool.

[c=4][a=1]~WA GWAN~ WarV3x [NoMoreChat][/a][/c] says:
lol shut your mouth about messenger boy
im just telling you what he said
dont try act big with your transformers skin and samurai jack dp
just man up and get a ****ing girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom