• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] Legacy of Legends in Smash IV - Ann Arbor, MI

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Brawl
Singles (31 entrants)

1: M2K ($180) :metaknight:
2: Judge ($60) (split) :metaknight:
2: Anther ($60) (split) :pikachu2:
4: NinjaLink :diddy:
5: Y.b.M. :kirby2:
5: Coco :olimar:
7: InfernAngelis :snake:
7: Renegade :snake: :ike:
9: BloodHawk :lucario:
9: LCancel :olimar:
9: Sliq :bowser2:
9: big Daddy :rob:
13: SauceBoss :diddy:
13: AZUre
13: Boxxy :snake: :dedede:
13: Tyr :lucas:
---POOLS CUTOFF---
17: Toph
17: MikeyLenetia
17: Rofa
17: Smash64
17: Metameeks
17: Sumer
17: Mocoman
17: WTP
25: Afroman
25: SneakyTaco
25: TKO
25: Arc
25: Xatic
25: Yoshi
25: Gates

Doubles (12 teams)

1: M2K & YbM ($130.00)
2: Judge & Anther ($60.00)
3: 513 God Kais (InfernAngelis & Smash64) ($20.00)
4: Mikey Lenetia & Renegade
5: LCancel & Sauce Boss
5: Sweep the leg (Blood Hawk & Sliq)
7: Boxxy & Coco
7: NinjaLink & WTP
9: Yoshi & Rogu
9: Arc & Ori
9: WiFi (Azure & Hot_Arms)
9: Sumer & TKO

Melee
Singles (31 entrants)

1: M2K ($130.00) :marth:
2: Vidjo ($130.00) :peach:
3: Shaeden ($30.00) :falco:
4: MikeyLenetia :peach:
5: SCOTU :fox:
5: Velynn :jigglypuff:
7: Sliq :jigglypuff:
7: Moose :falco:
9: Juggleguy :falcon:
9: Duck :samus2:
9: Botulismnator :falco:
9: Kalamazhu :peach:
13: BloodHawk
13: Brainjack :marth:
13: DLaw
13: Ikkitrix :falco:
---POOLS CUTOFF---
17: Xatic
17: Keliandi Henderson
17: Anti
17: Dobs
17: Kinglit
17: Yoshi
17: Rogu
17: Hot_Arms
25: Junglefever
25: Minh
25: Roos
25: Easy
25: Cato
25: Varg
25: Dac

Doubles (8 teams)

1: M2K & Vidjo ($80.00)
2: Get Some (Velynn & Shaeden) ($40.00)
3: Mikey Lenetia & SCOTU ($14.00)
4: Sweep the leg (Blood Hawk & Sliq)
5: Ikkitrix & Anti
5: Hot_ArmS (Brainjack & Botulismnator)
7: Moose Sucks (Junglefever & Geo)
7: Kinglit & Kalamazhu

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Sorry I couldn't make this one. Oh well.

Good **** boxxy and L cancel though, and it looks like getting out of pools this one was harder than usual.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
yeah pools were a lot tougher this time around. didnt feel i played my best, but it was still a great tourney =]

Gates

Banned via Warnings
First.

Good stuff M2K and Anther.
gtfo serin you're not even MI.

Singles (31 entrants) - I guess that explains part of the reason why we didn;t have 32 man brackets this time.

1: M2K ($180) :metaknight: - DEDEDECIDES TOTALLY COUNT IN A 3 ON 3, NO JOHNS. But seriously, it was good to see you at this again. I had a good time playing you and I learned a lot.
2: Judge ($60) (split) :metaknight: - Good playing you man.
2: Anther ($60) (split) :pikachu2: - Good seeing you.
4: NinjaLink - Nice to meet you. Watching you play low tiers was amazing, and playing against them was also amazing...-ly frustrating. ggs though, thanks for coming all the way here from EC.
5: Coco :olimar: - GOOD **** ON GETTING 5TH SON! Good to see you man.
7: Renegade :snake: - Put him down for Ike too, I definitely saw Ren using him in brackets.
9: BloodHawk - Good seeing you again man. When are you heading back to AZ?
9: LCancel - Good seeing you again.
9: Sliq - Good to play you again man. I don't think I'm ever going to beat your bowser lol. The Ganon dittos were intense though.
9: big Daddy - ggs man, you got a good ROB, or at least it gave me hell.
13: SauceBoss - Good to see you man. I am very disappointed that you used mostly MK in the tourney. Also, you owe me $1.
13: AZUre - ggs man, gj beating Rofa in pools lol.
13: Boxxy - Good seeing you as always. I wish you had given me time to switch to MK when you went Wario Brinstar in our money match but w/e.
17: MikeyLenetia - Good to see you.
17: WTP - ggs man, that Kirby is mad good. Thanks for organizing the tourney too.
25: Arc - Thanks for coming out today even though you were sick. It was good seeing you. I hope you feel better.
25: Xatic - Nice meeting you man.
25: Yoshi - ggs in friendlies, we should play 1v1 sometime though.
25: Gates - Quit life scrub, seriously, all you do is show up to tourneys to do dumb **** like Dededecide people and then after you do terrible every time you complain about how much you suck but then don't try to get better.
Ori - Good seeing you. And A to the Z is still better than me, so don't talk **** about him around me.
Hot_Arms - good **** helping me on the 3 on 1. You gotta stop randomly attacking me though lol.
5: SCOTU - Thanks a ton for running the tourney as always.
earthadept - good **** on the 2 on 1 and the 3 on 1.

See you all in...5 weeks?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
And you are good for dededeciding pros
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

heh.

lol.

Dededeciding takes like 0 skill. You just have to inhale and fastfall at the right time. It's seriously the easiest thing to do with Dedede, even easier than chaingrabs or bair spam.

Everyone remembers me Dededeciding M2K but they always seem to forget that he went on to 2-stock me AND that I got 3 stocked in game 1 of that set. I did worse against M2K than anyone else in that pool.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Who wants to bet nobody recorded Brawl singles finals because everyone wanted livestreaming instead?

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
1: M2K ($180) ggs, glad i finally got to play you, you're too good.
2: Judge ($60) (split) ggs in pools, idk the wario matchup at all but even if i did u still would've ***** me.
2: Anther ($60) (split) nice talkin to ya, good ****.
4: NinjaLink: put him down for diddy, i saw him using diddy vs Judge, idk who else he used during the tourney, does anyone know? also your zelda is ridiculous, i really wanted to friendly you though but i didnt :C
5: Y.b.M. I like how you put the nunchuck around your neck like you're wearin a chain. good job on 5th and winning dubz.
5: Coco I CANT BELIEVE I DIDNT BEAT YOU THAT FIRST GAME. ggs though, hope the rob/oli team works on next tourney :D
7: InfernAngelis: fun playing your ike with my falcon, wish i could've played your snake though, nice seein ya tho
7: Renegade: nice talkin with ya and fun MM, Robs tech roll is trash.
9: BloodHawk: hope it was worth coming from AZ
9: LCancel: stop sandbagging and get 1st already lol. nice to finally meet you and talk with ya, i should've watched ur oli more but "commentating" was too good.
9: Sliq: your bowser is sick, too bad you didnt do that well in dubz :C
9: Big Daddy: you are so pro on the mic. good **** getting out of pools
13: SauceBoss: so i hear you used Meta, wtf happened to diddy?
13: AZUre: very nice job getting out of that **** pool, that alone should make you feel good
13: Boxxy: you're better than this lol you should've beat sliq but w/e you'll get em next time
13: Tyr: PK fire is broken, ggs though, you really should've stayed Lucas, Rob actually does pretty well vs IC's
---POOLS CUTOFF---
17: Toph
17: MikeyLenetia: very suprised you didnt make it out of pools, hope you do so next time
17: Rofa: you had a tough pool, you'll get out next time.
17: Smash64: your ness is ****in ridiculous, good job on dubz.
17: Metameeks
17: Sumer: nice seein ya again
17: Mocoman
17: WTP: ggs in pools and nice job runnin this
25: Afroman
25: SneakyTaco: you would've got out of pools if you didnt have to go up against m2k, rofa, and azure. we didnt get to ROB ditto D: this is what happens when there are few setups
25: TKO: glad you drove from MD to come to this, it was fun commentating on livestream and talkin with ya.
25: Arc: sucks big time that you were sick, you shouldn't have entered pools. hope you feel better dude
25: Xatic: we should've teamed
25: Yoshi:
25: Gates: i got dddcided by the guy who dddcided m2k :D that alone made my day.
Ori: good talkin to ya man.
SCOTU: these tournies ****

Oh and Ankoku, i dont believe Brawl was recorded. Then again it was mad fun for me doing commentary for the matches even though i hardly talked about the matches and about random **** (everyone who was with me knows whats up with that.)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Who wants to bet nobody recorded Brawl singles finals because everyone wanted livestreaming instead?
Not me, because you are 100% correct... a good number of Melee sets were recorded, though.

Nice tourney, wish I could have arrived earlier for doubles. Good to see Melee attendance finally on the rise again. Shoutouts later.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Not me, because you are 100% correct... a good number of Melee sets were recorded, though.

Nice tourney, wish I could have arrived earlier for doubles. Good to see Melee attendance finally on the rise again. Shoutouts later.
i tell people to save the matches but nobody ever listens 2 me

Moooose

Smash Champion
shaeden- still a beast. me vs shaeden game 1 was epic for those who didnt see it. gg
scotu - fuccccckkkkkkkkkkk you i'll get you one of these days gg
also thanks for hostin

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
I felt really apathetic at this tournament. I didn't care whether I won or lost really, so I just picked metaknight to mess around. I think I was feeling unconfident and didn't use my main so I could have a convenient excuse as to why I lost. :(

Anyway, looking back on it, it was a really ****ty thing to do and I am disappointed in myself as a competitor. It's one thing to lose when you try your best, but to lose because you are too scared to try, well that really sucks. It's something I won't ever do again.

On a lighter note, this tournament was still a lot of fun and it was nice to see a lot of new faces from ohio and such. Hopefully see everyone in 2 weeks? I'll bring my A-game next time ;)

The Truth...

Smash Apprentice
where The Vids At?! I Wanna Seee Winners And Grand Finals!
Whats Better Than Seeing Retreating Fairs Yo!! :d

Sliq

Smash Master
I felt really apathetic at this tournament. I didn't care whether I won or lost really, so I just picked metaknight to mess around.

so I just picked metaknight to mess around.

picked metaknight mess around.
Since when was MK a mess around character instead of a colossal *******? Mess around with Samus, son. ***** has a gun arm.

Also, don't make me play a ****ing Jigglypuff main like 2nd round in the ****ing bracket. My Link kept it close, but still.

Also, my Link kept it close with Mikey, too, but I need to work on my tech skill if I'm going to bust out Link against ahole Jigglypuff mains (you guys sicken me).

I got my revenge against Boxy, and maybe could have gotten revenge on Renegade but I R DUM and SD like a champ, as is my custom. Oh well, I learned some ****, like don't CP Castle Siege vs. Pikachu.

Nobody wanted to MM my Link except Vidjo. >= <

Someone live near me so I can ****ing play...

earthadept

Smash Lord
1: M2K - you're lucky i left before pools... i was going to destroy you. thanks for the 2 on 1, 3 on 1, and brawl tips lolz...
3: Shaeden ($30.00) - back in the money baby
4: MikeyLenetia - awesome peach as always
5: SCOTU - nice sandbagging
7: Moose - wow you suck
9: Juggleguy - thanks for recording me!!! haha
9: Duck - too many sheik johns
9: Botulismnator - nice job man, we should play 64/melee sometime
13: Ikkitrix - AHHHHHHHHHHHHH i will get you next time!!!!!!
17: Hot_Arms - wow you suck
25: Junglefever - epic **** in teams, let's do it again. i wont SD next time

Also, brawl
Ybm - sorry for using your tag man, to be honest I thought it was just random letters. didnt know there was a player with that name. i'm not up to date with brawl lol

gates - that 2 on 1 was ****. hot arms totally screwed us up. next time i want some actual friendlies. when i first played brawl i used dedede... DDD dittos? lmao

earthadept

Smash Lord
lolz you were 1 game away from getting out of pools!

also, i forgot to say. i'm really sorry to anyone that wanted a 64 money match... i had to leave early to get to studying. exams monday, tuesday, and wednesday. i should be studying right now...

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Shoutouts time!

M2K - GGs. It was fun playing you. Our pictochat match was silly xD. Amazing player.
Judge - Always nice chatting with you Judge. Ggs in teams. xD
Anther - Also nice chatting with you. lol. GGs in teams as well.
NinjaLink - Nice to meet you in person! It was fun hanging out.
Y.b.M. - Nice meeting you Ybm! Too bad we didn't get to play, maybe next time!
Coco - Coco!!! 5th?! Good stuff. Making Olimar proud. ;-;
InfernAngelis - GGs. It was nice playing and meeting you! One of the best snakes I've played offline.
Renegade - Reeeen. Nice chatting as usual. Sorry about not playing our MM, I was feeling tired at that point. Next time!
BloodHawk - Nice meeting you! It was fun playing/talking at Notra's.
LCancel - Just keep doing your best n_nb
Sliq - lol fun times at Notra's. Watching the double Samus team was too good.
big Daddy - Good stuff in tourney! Also, it was fun chatting and commentating with you xD
SauceBoss - Thanks for teaming! We started off a little shakey, but did pretty well at the end. lol
AZUre - Kenny! Great stuff in your pool. It was stacked. The whole stream was cheering for you at one point.
Boxxy- Our matches are always soooo close. GGs in pools. We both messed up a bit 3rd match.
Tyr - GGs. It was nice playing you again, Tyr!
MikeyLenetia - it was nice chatting as usual, Mikey!
Smash64- it was nice meeting you! Amazing Ness. Best I've played, hands down.
Sumer- It was fun hanging out all weekend. xD
WTP- Good stuff helping the tourney run smoothly. Nice talking as usual.
SneakyTaco- Nice meeting you! Your pool was stacked. sorry we didn't get to play, maybe next time?
TKO- It was nice meeting you in person! Thanks again for the ride. It was a really fun weekend, hanging out with you and whatnot.
Arc- Nice chatting with you as usual Arc. Hope you feel better. =o
Xatic - Xatic! Always nice chatting.
Gates- Nice seeing you again as well. xD
Notra- Thank you so much Notra for the smashfest and housing. This was the best weekend I've had in awhile. lol
Reset- Thank you also for housing me for a night while I waited for my bus. It was fun talking and hanging out too.
velynn and kail- Thanks for offering me a ride xD

If I forgot anyone, I'm sorry. x:

There are just so many people to give shoutouts to. xD

Top Bottom